How To Annoy Other Fisherman..

jordanl

step one: make sure no ones catching anything

step two: watch where a group of guys fish really hard and finally give up

step three:walk over and make a cocky statement, usually "watch, im going to catch a fish within 5 mins"

step four:this...1390586_10153374260855468_1495508090_n_z

heard a few curse words when i said fish on with this gal, peach and white maribou jig right in the top of the jaw.

I would have tossed you in the drink .......ahah ! Nice King there Jordanl , it would go great with apple pie :wub:

haha, already had soaked feet with the way the water was going today/ and thanks!, apple pie goes good with anything though!

I would like to point out I once said I'd toss someone in the drink on this site and I got a nasty email from admin just saying lol

Depends on the context of the statement, if someone interprites it as a threat, or as a violent act then it warrents it, if its just little old smerch then im not thretened, and nor is it taken in the thretening context,

Lol, best part was right after I landed the hen, guys. Next to me were switing right over to light colored maribou jigs,

I did the same thing last week, slow day, only 2 fish caught by one guy, I get to my spot and hook 7 salmon in 45 mins, the guys down there didn't look happy at all

Most of the times on the piers I am that guy...but remember there WILL be days when you are the one cursing.

I think I am the only salmon chucker that has NEVER caught a King on a J-13. Well one night I am feeling bullheaded, and spend four hours on the prime corner spot at Bronte...only throwing a J-13, absolutely determined to finally land a salmon on the Rapala I have been carrying around in my bag for a decade. Four hours later...I catch a bullhead. A 10" catfish on a J-13. Disgusted I sit down and pour the last cup of coffee out of my Thermos, and another regular asks if he can grab my spot (gee...can you see where this is going?)

"Sure...go ahead."

Second cast he hooks up.

On a J-13.

@#@#&%#@!!!!!!

Lol, best part was right after I landed the hen, guys. Next to me were switing right over to light colored maribou jigs,

I did the same thing last week, slow day, only 2 fish caught by one guy, I get to my spot and hook 7 salmon in 45 mins, the guys down there didn't look happy at all

I have to admit to using similar tactics when perch fishing. If I notice someone skunking it up, I move to that side of the boat so they see me slamming them, evil....yes but hey that's fishing.

[/quote

I have to admit to using similar tactics when perch fishing. If I notice someone skunking it up, I move to that side of the boat so they see me slamming them, evil....yes but hey that's fishing.

haha agreed, plus when im in a lighter mood after i slam a few fish il spark up a convo and let them know either what they are doing wrong, or what im using, generally they are in good spirits after that

haha agreed, plus when im in a lighter mood after i slam a few fish il spark up a convo and let them know either what they are doing wrong, or what im using, generally they are in good spirits after that

Tough to talk and hammer fish, sometimes I barely have enough time to bait the hook and get it to the bottom. They're bitting the minnow before I've even tightened the line up.

Sometimes those big ole boots have enough spunk left in them to kick your a$$ , :D I don't care how ugly the fish may be as long as my drag gets a little workout , be it a big cat , drum carp or black bootie . :skunk::Gonefishing:

You seem pretty confident!!!! Letting them know what they are doing wrong LMAO!!!! I've banked hundreds of Steelhead in the Niagara river and I have never done so with a cocky attitude....you must be a good swimmer!!!

RB

Archived