Improper Use Of Water?

YakFisher

Guest live2fish85

Lots of trucks fill up with rivers or Lakes for pools and things. It is all coming from the lakes regardless.

I don't believe it is illegal.

A great many rural homes in Niagara South have cisterns to hold non-potable water for everything but drinking and these people rely on water trucks to deliver their water. The pumping station at the corner near the SPCA has been in use for many years and does not seem to be any problem at all.

If anyone thinks that is wrong then they should also consider that the Welland river is actually flowing in the opposite direction from it's original beginnings due to the hydro canal. It makes me wonder what the fishing was like before man changed the course of this waterway. :nea: ...................................Boog

A great many rural homes in Niagara South have cisterns to hold non-potable water for everything but drinking and these people rely on water trucks to deliver their water. The pumping station at the corner near the SPCA has been in use for many years and does not seem to be any problem at all.

If anyone thinks that is wrong then they should also consider that the Welland river is actually flowing in the opposite direction from it's original beginnings due to the hydro canal. It makes me wonder what the fishing was like before man changed the course of this waterway. :nea: ...................................Boog

Or started dumping sewage into it, It was in the Welland Trib a couple years back that the sewage treatment plant releases MILLIONS of gallons of untreated sewage into the Welland river. That is one big cesspool .... Wouldn't want to wash my clothes or have a shower in that water without dumping a galloon of bleach into it ....

Archived