Any Rabbits This Year For Any One?

Tino26

Hey guys. Any rabbit luck this year for you guys compared to last last year? This year seems to be down in sightings and population. I've got a couple this year but nothing compared to last season. Any thoughts!!! Lots of Coyotes this year. But doesn't seem to be more than last season.... ????????????

Cool niagarasteelheader. What kind of pellet gun are you using? I was thinking of buying one to do some rabbit hunting but I wasn't sure what I needed. I just use a 12 gauge with 7.5 shot for rabbits.

RWS model 34 in .177 It was a Christmas present from my father. Just open sights but shoots 1000FPS so it should do the job if I do my part. Still have to sight it in though. Had it out one day fired it twice and had something come up and had to call it quits. But one day this winter I'll get it out there!!!

Try different weight pellets in your gun to find the most accurate ones. Makes a huge difference. With the fast guns a heavy pellet can range down the vibrations and improve accuracy. The vibrations can destroy some scopes so a good quality scope....even one designed for pellet guns can be desirable. If you can get one with a mil dot reticle you can set it up for the different ranges you shoot. The accuracy can be incredible. We were shooting at blades of straw at bear camp because bottle caps were too easy.

Sheesh...what kind of hunter are you...no witness to dispute your story...that should have been a 300 yd running shot. Your membership in the international brotherhood of hunters telling tall tales is in jeopardy. Next thing you'll be saying that 1 lb bass is really 1 lb instead of 3 lb like all the other honest fisherman on this forum. You are on a dangerous slippery slope my friend. Next step is telling your wife how much you actually spend on hunting and fishing equipment. The Liars Club on this forum may have to call for an intervention before it gets too far along.

(By the way...Nice shot)

Sheesh...what kind of hunter are you...no witness to dispute your story...that should have been a 300 yd running shot. Your membership in the international brotherhood of hunters telling tall tales is in jeopardy. Next thing you'll be saying that 1 lb bass is really 1 lb instead of 3 lb like all the other honest fisherman on this forum. You are on a dangerous slippery slope my friend. Next step is telling your wife how much you actually spend on hunting and fishing equipment. The Liars Club on this forum may have to call for an intervention before it gets too far along.

(By the way...Nice shot)

Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gwhunter, If you ever want someone to sit in your field and pick off yotes, I'd volunteer.

I've done a pretty good # on them, 4 for 5 so far. Been using a friends fox pro lately. Incredible when they appear out of no where.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived