Niagara Outdoor Show...2013

w1w

I've had a few people asking about the show. Today, I confirmed Sun., Mar.10, 2013 for a 1 day show at the Fort Erie Leisureplex. This is the venue we used (4 years) before moving to Niagara Falls (5 years). The facility also includes a seminar room and a food outlet. I'll keep everyone updated as Mar.10th gets closer. Any ideas for show content or seminars? I'd appreciate any feedback...thanx, Bill

Can someone explain a little about the show...what kind of interests, booths and going ons? I have never been, but would like to attend.

You can check out www.niagaraoutdoorshow.com This will give you a better understanding of content. We try to change it up each year so there's always something new. It's a small show that's affordable. There always seems to be great tackle deals. My contact info is on the site if you have any questions or ideas...thanx, Bill

• 1 month later...

Great news! even though it's been here since November and I never noticed it lol

Because it's a one day show, I am glad it is on a Sunday, as it's hard to get Saturdays off from work.

Seeya there!

Seminars: safe fish handling and C&R, and how dangerous spent tackle and fishing line is to the environment and wildlife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that ! I was thinking the same thing yesterday and was trying to think of other things to add to it , one being using more care when weighing fish ,like trout . I don't like to see them hung by their head ,then expect them to recover after the release .I'd rather see the fish weighed kept for eating , and for C&R fishing , there is always a choice to go barbless . I picked up some more line with hooks at Port a few days ago , but noticed the guys are using the garbage pails for their Timmies cups etc. Nice to see a cleaner fishing area there .

Archived