NFN Getaway

Guest fishstick

NFN Getaway Date....When?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What date is better for you for an NFN Getaway?

• The weekend of August 17-19
    • The weekend of August 24-26
    • Other weekend...explain below.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides the five that are listed here, who else wants to make the trip up on Friday? No reservations needed as I believe there are a few spots available to pitch a tent on those already reserved. I know there are a few others who said they are interested but they haven't commented lately on whether they are going or not.

1) Me :rolleyes:

2) Sticky

3) RJR

4) Queeny

5) Doc

Am I missing anyone?

Wish I was going but have to be packed and ready for the family cottage trip the next morning. If it was the next weekend I would stop in for a few hours on the way home. Oh well, see ya next year!

jjcanoe

beleive me I would rather be doing that than work this weekend :o at leats I have been able to squeeze in a whole bunch of camping/fishing missions in my travels :D :D :P have a blast

you guys are back already...hmmm oh ya, i guess it's Sunday..lose track of time with all this working crap//oh well, i am off to camp in a couple more hours.

Hope ya'll had a blast, lets see some of those pics...the other ones ya can't show on here just PM me over :):blush:

you guys are back already...hmmm oh ya, i guess it's Sunday..lose track of time with all this working crap//oh well, i am off to camp in a couple more hours.

Hope ya'll had a blast, lets see some of those pics...the other ones ya can't show on here just PM me over :):blush:

Most should'nt be shown, but will.

Archived