NIAGARA OUTDOOR SHOW (Formerly Fort Erie Outdoor Show)

loopy

• 2 weeks later...

I was checking out the site for the show and under vendors it shows a J&B Tackle I was wondering if this was JB'S Fishing Depot from TO. I will go to the show if it's JB's he will have an absolutely huge Musky bait selection. Does anyone know if it,s JB's or not?

Niagara Fishing always has lots of good stuff at great prices, that's where I usually spend most of my money.

I heard bigugli will have a table with his homemade harness and other stuff but his name is not on the list.

Bruce, keep me some of those great Welland River worm harness.

Hey Rick, will there be any Niagara Fishing merchandise for sale there?

I would like to get some hats, this way people will know i'm a member when i'm out fishing, every member should buy one.

yes we will be there and we will have tones of the harnesses for sale as well as a bunch of other tackle most people didnt know we make

denis we also be there with a really big both as soon as you walk into the building

Hey Rick, will there be any Niagara Fishing merchandise for sale there?

I would like to get some hats, this way people will know i'm a member when i'm out fishing, every member should buy one.

It was something I thought about last year but unfortunately I'll be at work that day, although I'll be checking out the show in the morning.

its deffinately more worth your while to go to this show dont have to pay an arm and a leg to get in free parking and the food wont be to much either if there is any will be my first year at the show so dont know to much about whats there

Good to hear it's JB's I'll be there.Income tax cheque should be in by then.He has the best selection of musky tackle. I was talking with Brian at the sportsmen show he was hoping that the 12" depth raiders would be in for April.

denis of fishin niagara we be there with the largest booth in the show as soon as you walk in the door he was telling me a bout a 500 dollar shimano rainsuit he has will be selling for around 300 bucks alot of stuff will be worth checking out at the show it should be a good one :Gonefishing:

Archived