OFFICIAL SWILL LIST

rick

I gotta work that day..but I may show up for a late beer depending what time I am done, won't get there in time for the pizza and wings though...I was looking forward to the "hot sauce challenge"..I have a real winner in the fridge..lol

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like a usual swill Jack....you just order what you want. I don't think there's enough of us to get a pizza 'n' wing deal. It'll be more of a have a few pints and shoot the breeze type-thingy.

You can fill up on food before you come, or order it as the night goes along.

JJ....I can always count on you to travel from afar huh my friend? :wub:

Snag packrat along the way.

Looking forward to it folks.... :worthy:

Don't forget the homemade hot sauces.

did someone say dan is buying the beers ?! B) well twist me arm and we be there :D

jack if you get there late buddy, we be getting a room at the same place again so come on over brother

and bring the wife with ya for a few .......... :D

did someone say dan is buying the beers ?! B) well twist me arm and we be there :D

jack if you get there late buddy, we be getting a room at the same place again so come on over brother

and bring the wife with ya for a few .......... :D

First of all....no rounds on me....things are real tight.

Secondly....why wasn't I invited to the after-swill-party room the first time 'round?

I guess I'm only good enough to set up these functions....but never good enough to partake in the after-hours parties.

:D

Just kiddin'. :D

Great news that you're coming Joe and Pauline.

Thanx. ;)

First of all....no rounds on me....things are real tight.

Secondly....why wasn't I invited to the after-swill-party room the first time 'round?

I guess I'm only good enough to set up these functions....but never good enough to partake in the after-hours parties.

B)

Just kiddin'. :D

Great news that you're coming Joe and Pauline.

Thanx. :D

Poor Danny.

:D:D;)

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to be there gang.....to see all the people I have missed since leaving Niagara....but I will be Walleye fishing on Quinte for the weekend....

Have a good time and keep that Fanggo under control.....LOL

Good fishing. Scottydog

7 more sleeps, unless I have a couple of naps
7 more sleeps, unless I have a couple of naps

Sleep? You'll have all the time to sleep when you're dead. Get out there and fish ya damn sissy. :D

Today:

1 goby - while netting minnows (here birdie birdie)

12 perch - 4 keepers over 8"

1 pike - about 22 inches

1 carp - about 12 lbs, man those things are like tractors, I can only imagine what one weighing 30+lbs fights like

A great day in all....told you ya should come out. :D

I know....work, work, work.... :o:o:o

Tomorrow is another day. :P

I can taste those wings already (drooling) ......and I was wondering ......do they also have fries there ??? We had fries today from a fry truck on Jarvis St. in Ft.Erie .....to die for !! I are a fryaholic & they do go well with wings . :o

Smerch....it's a bar so they thrive on deep fryer type, artery clogging, 3 week old grease laden-type late night snacks. If anyone is there to order a steak or other....I would seriously suggest otherwise.

;)

We could try Duffs' at the corner of the QEW and Niagara St cutoff. Awesome wings....and it's only a 2 minute jaunt down the QEW for the Lazy Lizard towards the Falls.

Like I said before....this is not a swill....no charity or donations involved....just a get-together for a night out. Period.

if you opt for duffs .... talk to them and let them know for sure ... or else there might not be any room .... they pack in there good ... i know ... im there weekly

I'm game for a different location, but the Lizard has treated us well in the past but whatever you guys want to do I'm sure will be ok. Whatever is decided I'm sure it will be a fun night out.

Archived