OFFICIAL SWILL LIST

rick

Change of venue....please pass it on.

I met Duff a couple of months ago, and found out that he's a friend of mine's brother-in-law. A really nice guy!

I'll make arrangements.

Hopefully someone can google and pin the location for me.

198 Niagara Street St. Catharines. 905-938-DUFF. Corner of Niagara St and Facer St across from the Sunoco.

I just need to have a short list of how many are going.

Me

Smokin' Joe +1

Doc +1

Rick +0

jj

just keep copying and pasting the list and add your name.....

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MR & MRS Smerch are in........took a short jaunt in the Piper Cub & got a nice shot of the area.....added in a gas pump & knife'n fork beside it (center of picure) . Pizza & wings & chips & beer ......

Cheers ! ;)

Duffs%20Pizza.jpg

Okay, here's the deal. Duffs only holds about 30 max in the dining area and it is busy on Saturdays. No chance to book what little space he has, and there is no patio.

SO....

We can take a chance and say meet up at 4pm, or we can do Ricki-Jo's located at Bunting and Welland Ave.

Unfortunately, I think Duff would like to serve food all night to customers rather than have a bunch of half-arse drinkers taking up his seats. Understandable.

So....the Lazy Lizard or Ricki-Jo's? Plenty of room at both, and the wings are good. Ricki-Jo's has a bit of a better atmosphere too.

Anyone? B)

(waiting patiently.....)

Fine....Ricki-Jo's, Saturday the 25th, 6pm start. And I refuse to change it again. :blush:

Hey Bill....howz about a new update pinning the locale. Thanx. :dunno:

Fishstick

Smokin' Joe + 1

dr_feelgood + 1

Rick

jj

fanggo

bassmaster

FishingJack

smerchly + MISSES smerchly......that's Fred & Ethel Mertz

Rickijo's ...Welland Ave near Bunting Rd.

rickijo

Who you calling half arsed?

I'd like to see what half an arse looks like B) ....half moon ?

Rick.....the Piper Cub has been restructured & downsized to a kite with a camera ....takes very inferior shots .......so I amalgamated with mapquest ! :dunno:

Guest niagarariverpro
sorry folks but we already booked a room across the bridge from the lizzard, as we dont want to drive after drinking a few

so ......... dont know why it would change venues at such a close date ! B)

TAXI :dunno:

sorry folks but we already booked a room across the bridge from the lizzard, as we dont want to drive after drinking a few

so ......... dont know why it would change venues at such a close date ! B)

Don't sweat it Joe, I'll pick you guys up at your room and then drop you off afterwards. I'm not into D&D. Just PM me which hotel/motel and the room #. I can be there by 6pm. Ricki Jo's is only a 5 minute drive from there.

kewl .... 5 minute drive, cab it is :D we dont want fishstinky not to be able to have a few too ! :Gonefishing:

we are gonna fish port that morning, if any of you misfits wanna join us :P we will bring some

minnies with us.

one question though does cliffs cab allow smokin, and does he sell those streamers from the trunk :P

kewl .... 5 minute drive, cab it is :D we dont want fishstinky not to be able to have a few too ! :Gonefishing:

we are gonna fish port that morning, if any of you misfits wanna join us :P we will bring some

minnies with us.

one question though does cliffs cab allow smokin, and does he sell those streamers from the trunk :P

I'll be over at the club pulling the docks out, and maybe hooking up with jjcanoe

Guest niagarariverpro
kewl .... 5 minute drive, cab it is :P we dont want fishstinky not to be able to have a few too ! :D

minnies with us.

won't see this dude in a cab.. driving one or otherwise..

I may make the fish in the morning prefer a boat to avoid crowds but never know... :Gonefishing:

No time for streamers.. busy building rods.. it's been too busy for me to handle lately..

Someone orders a rod now theres a month wait :P MIN...

Streamers ... well... i had 2.000 tied down to 150 left...but i am off thurs fri sat sun just to catch up a bit...

Archived