OFFICIAL SWILL LIST

rick

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kewl .... 5 minute drive, cab it is :lol: we dont want fishstinky not to be able to have a few too ! :lol:

we are gonna fish port that morning, if any of you misfits wanna join us :lol: we will bring some

minnies with us.

one question though does cliffs cab allow smokin, and does he sell those streamers from the trunk :P

by that you mean your going to supply minnows? :P

ill probs come, but how early morning are we talking?

"That makes me a sad Panda" SHP

Quoted for amusement purposes ... i just washed my monitor thanks to that quote ...

I figured i was the only one who liked that show

Hey sticky, do we have a reserved area?

Nope, not yet....but I won't reserve a spot for 20 when only 10 will show. There's more than enough room in there....the liver and onions isn't until Sunday. :lol:

I'll call just to be sure....

FishinJack....just show up Saturday morning for the fishing....we'll get minnies in PD....tell you what....I'll supply the "dip" (feelgood) and the net. :lol:

BAM!!!

:lol:

Nope, not yet....but I won't reserve a spot for 20 when only 10 will show. There's more than enough room in there....the liver and onions isn't until Sunday. :lol:

FishinJack....just show up Saturday morning for the fishing....we'll get minnies in PD....tell you what....I'll supply the "dip" (feelgood) and the net. :lol:

BAM!!!

but what time are you all gonna be there? hehe

and where you gonna be ? by the game and fish?>

FishinJack...tell you what....I'll supply the "dip" (feelgood) and the net. :lol:

BAM!!!

Glad you still got my net lol

Now don't quote me here....but I'm gonna try to be in Port by 7am, so I can get ahold of some minnies for those who don't wear thongs.

That should narrow it down abit.... :P

Bring it on Doc....it's smacktime!!!! :lol:

Mind you, you have to give me a chance to reply since I don't spend as much time as you on the PC....I'm out fishin'!!!! :P

( I just know I'm gonna regret this after he attends ' tourney)

And how thy head will swell with glee and pics galore.... even if Steve catches them for him. :lol:

Btw....6pm start at Ricki-Jo's. Joe and Pauline, I will PM you Friday with exact directions to there so the cabbie doesn't try to take you for a tour.

I say to meet at the Timmies across from the Legion. They open at 6am, and this way everyone has a chance to grab their cup 'o' laxative, make their final run, and then we'll be on our merry way.

After that, you fish where you please, but we can always meet up at noon for a fish-fry. Whatever anyone has caught by that time becomes lunch. I'll bring the Hibachi and the cutting board.

Just like Joe said, I DO intend to have an afternoon nap also. :lol:

As it stands now, Saturday looks like a nasty day .....windy & heavy rains in the area .......Be prepared just in case they are right ! :lol: If you see Doc sitting in a chair in his thong......carry on !!! :lol:

And how thy head will swell with glee and pics galore.... even if Steve catches them for him. ;)

Btw....6pm start at Ricki-Jo's. Joe and Pauline, I will PM you Friday with exact directions to there so the cabbie doesn't try to take you for a tour.

I'll be happy to get a sniff of an eye. This will be my first time on the river.

See you guys around 6

i might be able to make to the fishing behind the legion but i dont got the cash at the moment to make it for the get together

i think smerch might be right about the rain and the wind but it all depends on how much we accually get if its less the 1mm i'll bring my poncho if it does pour like a mother f*cker we can post pone the fishing, so far the weather network doesnt have the amount of rain yet but it did 90% chance of rain

i think smerch might be right about the rain and the wind but it all depends on how much we accually get if its less the 1mm i'll bring my poncho if it does pour like a mother f*cker we can post pone the fishing, so far the weather network doesnt have the amount of rain yet but it did 90% chance of rain

I'll buy you a couple of Pepsi's

I'll be happy to get a sniff of an eye. This will be my first time on the river.

See you guys around 6

In 5 trips to the Grand for Walleyes I have a "Grand" total of 0 walters and 1 sunfish which I tried to pass of as a Yellow Crappie at the ice derby this winter...... However those who fish with me have yet to come away skunked, so you have some big shoes to fill Doc!!!LOL

Maybe I should start guiding???

jjcanoe

Archived