OFFICIAL SWILL LIST

rick

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sold, i make sure my thread isnt lonely at the the top of pg 6

If Doc buys you a couple of Pepsi's....then.... ;) Rick will buy you a couple of shots of rum to add to your Pepsi's. :P

He does it all the time.... :lol:

If Doc buys you a couple of Pepsi's....then.... ;) Rick will buy you a couple of shots of rum to add to your Pepsi's. :P

He does it all the time.... :lol:

ha i guess i'l see you guys sat we still meeting at timmies

I don't see my name on the list :blush: Either way I'll try to pop in for a bit.

Sorry Tommy, I wasn't in charge of the list this time 'round....I just set it up but I hope you can make it out. See if KF wants to pop out for abit also.

Saturday at 6 or 7....or whenever you get there. Ricki-Jo's. I can't afford a tab at any given time, so you're on your own just like everyone else.

Rick will have one going though.... :(

Just for poops and giggles, I wonder what 50 Tequila poppers would add up to?

I don't see my name on the list :( Either way I'll try to pop in for a bit.

Sorry Tommy, the official list kinda fizzled early as attendance was questionable and it was decided to just be a meet and greet type of thing. No draws, no speeches or prizes, just a bunch of fishy smelling swillers in a bar. And for the record, there will be no tab with my name on it so don't bother looking for one, I haven't won the lottery yet, but when I do.... :blush:

Sorry Tommy, the official list kinda fizzled early as attendance was questionable and it was decided to just be a meet and greet type of thing. No draws, no speeches or prizes, just a bunch of fishy smelling swillers in a bar. And for the record, there will be no tab with my name on it so don't bother looking for one, I haven't won the lottery yet, but when I do.... :blush:

Yer such a damn lurker....whenever there's mention of Ricks' name and a tab....he seems to come out of nowhere to post.

:(

Yer such a damn lurker....whenever there's mention of Ricks' name and a tab....he seems to come out of nowhere to post.

:blush:

....because I can. :(

No sweat for those who couldn't make it out last night....a Friday night 5 or 10 pin get-together is already in the works.

Rockin' Bowl for nostalgia sakes. Lasers, loud crappy music and last but not least....the infamous disco ball. :blink:

Better sign up now, because I can see this one booking up fast. :Gonefishing:

had to work late...didn't even get home until pretty much 12:30..by then I figured it as too late....keep posted on some upcoming Sunday fishin Dan (Fishstick) :Gonefishing:

I was looking at the pics when a box appeared and said the this program was posing a security risk. :lol: Doc....what kinda camera did you buy? :)

Jack....we waited for you 'til the wee hours. :D

Great night out boys & girls ! We ordered a wings /chips platter & it was too good .....ended up with a doggie bag with over half left to bring home !! :P The waitress we had serving our rowdyness was just great !! She is a physiothereapist and has a very charming personality . Glad to see the "youngsters" keep the party going into the wee hrs . How she hangin today boys ??? he he

Thanks for the pics doc.....RJR & his wife left early , but had a chance to speak with them briefly . Fishtick tic tic....get a grip ! :lol: I think Rick has a dog that will lick the wing sauce of his face....... :D Hey , it's a long winter .....lets have a few more of these "meetings" :)

Great Night! It was a small group but very fun. Joe and I enjoyed ourselves immensely. Smerch and Sandy....it was great to get a chance to actually sit with you and get a chance to chat. You are right...what a lovely young lady who took care of all of us. :D

I think over half the group spent a good chunk of the evening outside, but what a great way to get out of your seats and get a chance to talk. :lol::)

Great pics Doc. Would love to have seen a pic of you and Anita. If you have one, maybe you could email it to us. On that note, the "afterparty" was great. It's always nice to see everyone, and then spending time relaxing later. It was special for me having the luck of meeting someone to chat with while you guys were "chumming" (ha ha, like the pun :P ) and ending up with a great new friend :D .

We're looking forward to the bowling outing (and if we can cast a vote, it will be for ten pin). We certainly hope to see many more come out for that one!

Again, thanks for putting this one together.............it was a lot of fun, and Doc, thanks again for the pics.

017.jpg

I guess I must have used all the napkins up!!!!! Had a great time and good to see all of you again

jjcanoe

I meant to ask IBC what shade of lipgloss he had on....damn cheap hookers anyways.... :unsure::)

Those wings were so hot MY eyes were watering !! IBC looks good with the rouge lips :unsure:

Hope this new Picassa works.....first crack at it.......took your red beat up eyes out hot lips ...... :)

JJ%20&%20IBC%20wings.jpg">

Archived