Sunday Fisherama....Nov. 2nd

fishstick

ALRIGHT FISHING FANS....WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR....THE NOVEMBER 2008 SHOWSTOPPER....

Get your tickets

Now

Now

Now

Now

FISH WITH YOUR FAVOURITE POSTERS....

JAAAAAAAAYDOUBLEYOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FIIIIIIIIIIIISHSSSSSSSSSTICKYYYYYYYYYYYY

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRJRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DOCFEEEEEEEEEELNOTSOGOOOOOOOOOOOD

COME ONE, COME ALL FOR ANGLING THE EVENT OF THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!

(food not included)

I need to get out and fish.... :lol:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will come out no probs..got lots of fish for a fry if we got somehow to cook it up..I am good for most Sunday's in Nov...will also scop out a couple fishin spots to see what's up...if we do a pike mission, I will get some chubs....5 bucks a piece for my fishin buddies :D

what ever days work for the majority I am sure is good for me, I got no work on weekends until the end of the month in Nov, and I thinks that's a Friday anyhow :lol:

Duhhhh, I just saw the date.. :) , that works for me...how's about a pike mission????

Sounds good JW.....I can get some pond chubs about 3 to 4 " or so .....they keep on tickin for a big pike lickin ! :lol: We can decide where to fish , maybe figure in wind factors for a little protection .....check the Rec.Canal for open water free of cables etc...... My van can seat 8 people if rides are needed...... :)

I will come out no probs..got lots of fish for a fry if we got somehow to cook it up..I am good for most Sunday's in Nov...will also scop out a couple fishin spots to see what's up...if we do a pike mission, I will get some chubs....5 bucks a piece for my fishin buddies :D

what ever days work for the majority I am sure is good for me, I got no work on weekends until the end of the month in Nov, and I thinks that's a Friday anyhow :lol:

Duhhhh, I just saw the date.. :) , that works for me...how's about a pike mission????

im so up for this , i havent caught a pike in my life and it would be quite the thrill.

Guest Rockfish

A Nov. Pike showdown sounds good at the Rec. like the one we had last year. It was a good pig out with burgs, dogs, fish and chips and ribs. Bruce did a great job with his deep fryer and Scottydog and Tim (Richard's buddy) with their charcoal grills. :)

We can make it interesting and everyone puts in $5 for longest Pike (last year was $10 so cheaper now cuz of the price of gas these days :) ). Warm weird weather had the Pike not too active this time last year but it may be different this year since it's been quite a bit cooler.

:unsure:

schweet pike mission i'll bring some fishcrisp i'll need a ride though cant wait gettin new rod tuesday or wensday i'll try and get some chubs or suckers for bait let the games begin.

Hey guys i would love to come out it sounds great ! really somthing to enjoy. but i need to know.... and im srry bout this in advance ... where is the Rec. ? an someone said sumthing about an 8 seater van if anyone needs a ride ? lol cuz if thats the case im in :)

Just send me a mssg about the ride offer, the location and what to bring so im prepaird :unsure:

We will see who needs a ride & arrange a pick up point somewhere in St.Catharines or on the way to Welland so that a lot of time isn't needed to pick up at A , B & C etc.There is a nearby Timmies & an brick outhouse if really needed :) . So , by Fri. I (we) can figure out a plan to pick up all who need a ride .

You can use slip floats that may need to go 15 to 30' deep , or use spoons , spinner baits & cranks baits etc. which will run in deep clear water . If you want to bottom fish with minnows & chubs , that works too ...I suggest using floro carbon 30# or a steel leader for those sharp teeth .

Have we set a start time (approx) ......like 7 or 8 am ?

ill be redy anytime as erly as can be is kool with me lol all i need to know is the pick up point i think this will be great an the weather looks to hopefully be nice :) so lets get fishing guys ! :)

cool, I am going to go out this week also and try and get my winter big bait collection started up....if the Bigug is in and bringing a fryer pot, I can supply lots of fish...what ya want folks..perch,walleye,or pike???

as I recall, if there is some sort of "pike derby" day....I took home $120 for that one last year :)

if we are making this a cook out too, we should figure who for sure is showing up, and who might bring what...even like paperplates/napkins and such..we can bring our own drinks...I got the fish, Bruce has a good outdoor fryer, someone wanna grab fries-ketchup?

It's usually 7am or so. As for where not sure yet :)

The Rec Canal in Welland.

We can all hook up at the Timmies right by the canal at 7am. We can load up on coffee and bits. I can't remember the name of the intersection....but Smerch knows it well. Maybe he can do a flyover and snap a shot once again. And if anyone is hooking up for a ride, please be courteous and be ready when your lift arrives.

Thanks!

The timmies is at Lincoln and Prince Charles. Head south from there to Townline rd. (2 lights) turn Left. That takes you to the end of the new rowing course and tower. We'll see if I can make it. I was to be at the G&F tonight, but got grounded. Wifey took the keys :) Or we could pick Merritt Island?

I think one of the stores has fries at 99c a bag. I'll cover.

ok i need a ride there i'll bring some fishcrisp (breading its really good) and i'll prob bring some plates and napkins if i have any.

This is gunna be great guys sounds like a good Ol fashion Fishin Shin Dig ! u can count me in forsher ! hopfully by at least friday we will hav a confermed count of who is all going .

Also im kinda stranded for a ride so hopfullly i can get hooked up but im gunna bring some food stuffs too probly a few bags of Chips ( fries ) ... CANT WAIT !

Archived