Sunday Fisherama....Nov. 2nd

fishstick

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea sorry haha i knew i was forgetting sumthing :) lol i live in St. Catharines on Greenwood Ave. its off bunting by queenston ... bu i can catch a morning buss to downtown so its by the highway or a bus somewhere els .. if worse comes to worse i could always call a cab to the pick up point :) i think smerchly said he was driving but its really up to the driver to tell me where to go if the are kind enuff to help me out :lol: lol i can pitch a few dollars for gas too if needed

id join yall but your all sick i nthe head ... 7AM on my day off ... i think not ... lol ...

i might wander out late like last year ... butdefintely wont be out there at 7am especially since im in buffalo for the game the night before

then its on ot the anchor bar if its open after the game

Guest Rockfish

I agree IBC !!! It's still friggin dark till like 7:30 am these days. :) As I remember last year we meet for 8:30 at the Timmies, paid our derby monies and started the derby at 9 am (Scottydog cheated and was already slip bobbin his chubs before then :lol: ) Early morning won't matter that much for Pike this time of year, since they'll eat anytime bait is there.

So just a get together or will it be $5 or $10 this year for a derby ?

:)

how bout we do both for those are to cheap to pay for a derby the others who want to pay we can have a longest pike comp and the others who are cheap can just pike fish for the fun of it

The daylight savings time change will actually work to our advantage this weekend. It will actually seem like it is 8am, so the sun, if any, will peek out sooner than it does now.

Just DON'T FORGET to change your clocks and set your alarms.... :o

The derby is for those who wish to participate in. It's not mandatory.

The daylight savings time change will actually work to our advantage this weekend. It will actually seem like it is 8am, so the sun, if any, will peek out sooner than it does now.

Just DON'T FORGET to change your clocks and set your alarms.... :o

The derby is for those who wish to participate in. It's not mandatory.

totally agree but lets still have a thing for longest pike even if you dont pay you can still have braggin rights for the rest of november.

is there someone that can bring a little BBQ ????

will be better for sure with the time change..this morning it was still totally dark at like quarter to 7 when I got up..well unless it was my wife trying to smother me with a pillow :blink::o

if we are having a derby you guys may as well pay up soon as I get there :blahblah1:

Detailed directions from North end St. Catharines? Thank you for your time in advance.

I am sure someone can PM ya the directions no probs if you are in

I'll bring my bbq. Don't think I'll be there first thing but I'll be there in time for food :blahblah1:

right on Joe, be good to see you man..in time for food eh?... :o:blink:

you guys are talking about down on the north side of 58 over by john deere right? Where would one obtain said chubbs/minnows for an adventure like this?

You can often net shiners at the aqueducts.

Question: I supplied a horde of dogs 'n' buns a few weeks ago....and most of it went to waste. I'd like to compile a list of what anyone can bring for Sunday morning....MEETING AT TIMMIES BY 7AM....FISHING BY 8AM. :o

Just copy and paste this next part so we know....

Fishstick: myself and a small Hibachi if needed

Fishstick: myself and a small Hibachi if needed .....depending on number of "contestants" :o

Smerch....I have a portable bbq , ready to fire up to help.......can bring some dogs , tomato , onion , relish , catsup .salt, pepper , mustard & some filtered water

Broods.......between Town Line Rd. & Ontario ST .along the west side of the rec canal rd.

Fishstick: myself and a small Hibachi if needed .....depending on number of "contestants" :o

Smerch....I have a portable bbq , ready to fire up to help.......can bring some dogs , tomato , onion , relish , catsup .salt, pepper , mustard ,.....

Smokin Joe.......... I can bring some plates and utensils and I can grab some side dishes. Potatoe salad, macaroni salad etc..

Does anyone have a kettle to plug in for tea or coffee? :o

I have three outlets in my truck. Just need a cigarette adapter. Saves money instead of running to Timmies every 30 minutes.

Fishstick: myself and a small Hibachi if needed .....depending on number of "contestants"

Smerch....I have a portable bbq , ready to fire up to help.......can bring some dogs , tomato , onion , relish , catsup .salt, pepper , mustard ,.....

Smokin Joe.......... I can bring some plates and utensils and I can grab some side dishes. Potatoe salad, macaroni salad etc..

Sgt.Polhill.......... i can bring a small ketle to plug into your truck :o bring your own mugs ! lol im outa those ill try an bring a few extra if i can dig em up an ill bring some coffe !

- Adam

Archived