Sunday Fisherama....Nov. 2nd

fishstick

I'll have to agree....it was fun today. A nice relaxing day, and if the wind pissed off, it would've been a perfect day to fish.

Unfortunately, I got the time thingy all screwed up. I went ahead instead of back and wound up showing up about 45 minutes early wondering where the hell everyone was. :Gonefishing:

Thinking to myself....am I really that disliked? :)

Drove up and down, back and forth....stopped, fished for 30 minutes and headed back to Timmies and bought some worms.

Lo and behold RJR shows up and informs me that I'm half retarded. :)

Other than that, just another normal day in the life of a Polack. No clue....

Thanks to all who showed: ME, RJR, Smerch, JWL, Bigugli, Rick, Smokin' Joe, IBC, Rockfish and his woman, Pope, Gil, FJ, BM12, Sgt. Pohill....and a huge thanx to JWL, Bruce, Gil, Smokin' Joe and Smerch for all the food and condiments, and for captnn for popping by....next time bring yer rod.

We ate like kings today, and congrats again to Jack the Pike Killer!!!!

We had an awesome lunch that everyone would envy!

Thanx again folks, we'll have another outing real soon.

:D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another great outing by the NFN crew, and of course a great meal by the Biguglie. Can't wait to do it again. It is also good to see the younger crowd joining in on the festivities

SOOOooo..... I JUST WOKE UP !!!!! lol i had such a great time today guys that as soon as i got home i fell asleep :Gonefishing: lol but again i thank everyoe for coming out an for everything everyone helpped me with i would RAELLY like to throw a HUGE thx to Bruce for the lunch it was " Tre Manifeek " lol :blink: an also i would liek to thank graciously Smerch .. Bill thx for the extra Socks lol i knew i would slip an fall in sometime .. if it wasnt for you friend my little toesys would be FROZE :) so my Toes and I thank you ... and it was great to finaly meet all you fellas :) and i hope to see you again soon an maybe ill catch the big one :D

- Adam

One thing I forgot to add....the B.A.S.S. members of NFN have always been very cordial on inviting everyone here out to tourneys.

I would like to extend that invitation back to them and hope that once the boat gets put away for the season, that they might make it out to fish with us at some point in time or another.

I know it's not bass fishing, but either way....the company is always great! Maybe we can try to teach you folks a thing or two about perch and gobies. :Gonefishing:

When it comes to pike....look no further than Jack (JWL). :blink: I hate him.... :)

Please join us for a day of freezing the nachos off even if it's just for a few hours and a hot fish lunch. :)

Tom, Sue, Pete....and all others....you're invited!

:D

funny about "the wound"..I just took the kids out for dinner,Emily noticed my finger and asked what happened. I told her I got bit by a big fishy....she then asked "then what did you do?"..I said..."we ate it"..well her jaw hit the floor :D . It was pretty funny..I said naw we didn't eat it..I told her Bruce was going to eat it after.and she said "ya I bet he could eat a big fishy" :) ..gotta love the kids.

For the younger gang that came out today...don't be shy, ask some questions, ask for help rigging up and techniques, that's how we all learned how to do it over the years, if you get involved and participate on the board, take some time to get out with some of the great members that fish together..you can learn alot.

As for the pike, I already told my wife last night I was going to win...she called me a smart@$$ and said not to jynx myself, I told her hey...I won $120 last time we did this..hmmmmm how convenient that noone discussed a money pot when we all got together fishin :)

And for the record...I told you guys I was going to wait until the coffee perked, grab a quick cup..then I pointed, said I was going to take my twister..walk over there( to where I pointed)..and go catch one to show you all what they looked like. :blush:

and low and behold.....who hold the title for the day????? :blink: .....and the Shamerchmiester has pics to prove it :Gonefishing:

You called that one Jack that's for sure :) I had a feeling with the winds that that corner would be good. And I owe ya $10, I said before we went out that I'd put in for the biggest pike. Just having to work till this morning unexpectedly I didn't have time to hit the bank so I had no cash on me. :Gonefishing:

Here come da pics...... :lol: Well ,now that the script has been written & everyone who attended the festivities has been identified , my part is easy .......but I will add , that it was a great time and the 3 new members who joined in are real fine young men . I really took a beating from the youngest who was bringing fish in 2 at a time ! It was a cool day & that east wind put a chill on the bones especially if you take a header into the drink , right Adam ? :Gonefishing: Here's a few pics of todays very fine outing ......

The "crew" with a few missing since some came or went at different times .

THE%20CREW.jpg

Of course I had to get my mug in there :D

SMERCY%20CREW.jpg

Adam was getting desperate & pleaded with Gill to take him out for a big one..... :blush:

GIL%20&%20ADAM.jpg

Look who got the only double header !!! :)

BSM12%20DBL.jpg

Looks like this pike inhaled the hook while Bigugli & the boys inspect it's tonsils .....icon4.gifDEHOOK%20PIKE.jpg

And........last but not least .....da proof of da proof........way to go JWL ....you did it again ......you won the "special Dime" .Congrats buddy , we will do it again soon !

jwlsPIKE.jpg

Many thanks to all who contributed the food and Bruce......you are the best !!! :):D Thanks for doing all the cooking and preparing and adding in some verrrry fresh fillets from todays catch ! What more could we ask for ! The fish , fries, potato ,macaroni & cabbage salads were grrrrrrrrreeeeaaatttt ! I'll take a bow for doing the dishes :blink: tank youvery much.................................... B)

Guest Rockfish
SOOOooo..... I JUST WOKE UP !!!!! lol i had such a great time today guys that as soon as i got home i fell asleep :) lol but again i thank everyoe for coming out an for everything everyone helpped me with i would RAELLY like to throw a HUGE thx to Bruce for the lunch it was " Tre Manifeek " lol B) an also i would liek to thank graciously Smerch.. Bill thx for the extra Socks lol i knew i would slip an fall in sometime .. if it wasnt for you friend my little toesys would be FROZE :D so my Toes and I thank you ... and it was great to finaly meet all you fellas :blink: and i hope to see you again soon an maybe ill catch the big one :blush:

- Adam

I had to laugh out loud when I read that about the socks, :) good ol Bill with extra gear in his van.

Good to see u made it out Adam and getting involved on the board after our yack at Beaverdams a while back, told ya the guys weren't that bad. :lol: I got there a bit late but good to be out in the sun and a big thanks to everyone that brought food and to chef ugli. :Gonefishing:

Good to see u made it out Adam and getting involved on the board after our yack at Beaverdams a while back, told ya the guys weren't that bad. :) I got there a bit late but good to be out in the sun and a big thanks to everyone that brought food and to chef ugli. :)

ehhhhh, what do you mean by that? :D:Gonefishing:

Well we never did do the whole money thing sooo lol next time we will set it up better lol :Gonefishing:

Hey JWL !!! i guess u can call those smokes i gav u like a mini prize lol :) you guys are def great guys an i cant wait to get bak out again ... anyone planning anything yet ?

- Adam

i was rather disapointed i didnt get to see the doc but you cant have everything right? :Gonefishing: and ye hopefully these get so organized that we can do one every week and that would be GREAT.

Maybe next time, instead of fish, I whip up a batch of de world famous "Roadkill Stew".( I just have to remember to put the bucket and shovel back in the van :Gonefishing: ) A great way to scare away the chill and warm yer innards.

yea lol bruce next time i hav a nice heavy tasty treat for you all lol we can cook it up quick an its GREAT with fish an it will stuff your belly full an warm :Gonefishing: lol :) but im not tellin tilll we go out :)

- Adam

:Gonefishing:

WOW....is it just me, or were posters impressed with the outing.... :) Okay, maybe it's just the newbies, but all in all....it was a good day overall.

Reminder: always an open invite to all the folks that are B.A.S.S. members. :blink:

I'm whipped and I'm an idiot for showing up....well, better being early than showing up late.... :)

Thanks again guys and a gal....it was a fun day for sure. It sure was chilly, not chilli....but a memorable one.

I'm off to bed, smerch, my appt isn't until next Monday. I'll be you know where in the morning. No, not there....the other there....the other you know where #2, which is very close to you know where #1. :D

Now I've confused myself....shooting a PM your way.

Goodnite all.

Maybe next time, instead of fish, I whip up a batch of de world famous "Roadkill Stew".( I just have to remember to put the bucket and shovel back in the van :Gonefishing: ) A great way to scare away the chill and warm yer innards.

I have a few doz. frozen gobies for the "stew" Bruce ! :) Your chowder is excellent and will definately warm your %#@{:content:}amp;# and toes !!! You make the brew & we will bring the buns & cheer ! :)

JWL ......sent u email .....get the pic ?

Archived