Sunday Fisherama....Nov. 2nd

fishstick

I have a few doz. frozen gobies for the "stew" Bruce ! :) Your chowder is excellent and will definately warm your %#@{:content:}amp;# and toes !!! You make the brew & we will bring the buns & cheer ! :)

JWL ......sent u email .....get the pic ?

Have kitchen, will travel :Gonefishing:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol well looks like we hav a fishing feast planned for next time lol everybody is bringing a bunch of dif things lol should be GREAT we might be too full to fish XD :) looks like we hav anuther GREAT day in the making alredy :Gonefishing:

CANT WAIT !

- Adam

thanks for sharing the pics folks, and sharing a great day.

Gotta love it when a bunch of people can get together and have a great time,line the banks somewhere,catch a load of fish,have a big cook out, and low and behold.....no garbage left behind(probably cleaned up stuff that wasn't even ours..lol),no bait buckets dumped in the water,no destruction of property, and only a few fish violated :blink: (just thought I would mention that for the outsiders looking in who think a bunch of us just go wreak havoc on a fishin hole for the day)

We will have to knock heads a little bit and try and come up with a few places to fish that can hold a number of people and a cook-out for the day.

It has always been a good time over the last couple years getting together like this, you can meet some great friends along the way, learn new fishing holes,learn new techniques for getting into some fish along the way :)

Congrats to Jack again for getting the only pike again this year.

Sorry i couldn't make it, i'm just too busy right now, hopefully i'll be able to make the next outing.

It's always fun to get together with a bunch of NFN'ers for a day.

Looks and sounds like everyone had a great time.

Archived