Nov 22 Steelheader's Derby

jwl

I have been working hard trying to track everyone down and make some confirmations for the day so I can start to team everyone up accordingly. I have compiled a list so far and if anyone has been left out so far, we will try and get you all place accordingly as I get some more boat confirmations as per number of passengers we can still get out there.

In no particular order here is what I have so far

Me (jwl)-full,Cliff's daughters 2 friends

Wpala-Cliff & Bones

Get Fished-guest & Hellfish

Bowen(live2fish)-guest & Canada

Bondar-already full

Smitty-already full

Rick-Dr Feelgood& Fishstick

Walleye-Snapper

JHM-Dave

Fat Louey-Backeddy&Seagryphon

Ham&Eggs-Dobee

RJR-Troutbumcharlie&Packrat

-Jen&Sonny

Hooked-Fishinnut & Sharpie

Doodle-already full

Caledoniabassman-(seat pending?)

Rainbowrod-pending

Paul Castellano-pending

Daj-pending

I have been trying my best to stay on top of this folks, again if you don't see your name on the list as a non-boater as soon as we get a couple more boat confirmations on number os passengers they are willing to take, we will fill the spots accordingly on a first come first serve basis of those already on the non-boater list. Boaters of anyone is still interested in the derby please let us know.

I figured I would try and give about 2 weeks so everyone can work out a game plan for the day amoungst themselves, and please, if there are any boaters, and non-boaters that i already have teamed up and you think you are not going to make it out...can you please let us know well ahead of time so we can fill seats accordinlgy should they come up.

Thanks everyone, I will try and keep this updated as best I can over the next few days

perhaps one of the mods can pin this for me...thanks a bunch and happy fishin

Jack

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Down at port or in the boat???

In the river joe, like I say little bugger slayed them today lots of steel, in the boat though, left me on shore :blink: .....but I was busy

You'd better keep an eye on him first steelies in the river then he'll turn to Bass fishing :blink::lol:

What is it with him and the #9 :D Everytime I went out with him this year we always brought back 9 fish. Strange B)

Bass fish'in thats one up from sunfish ;):P:P .......Bowen still goes for quality :lol::lol::lol:

Guest niagarariverpro

He''ll only need one to win the derby.. but theres some sharp shootin competition in this derby ..

I am donating a already built custom or a 8'6" rainshadow done just the way and colours the winner chooses.. and the shadow is one heck of a boat rod too...

Presently we are trying to line up a few more boaters so we can fit all the non-boaters in..

Good luck all lets get em where they here..

Cliff..

my partner nailed 9 today, little bugger, god love you bowen teach me how to steelhead :lol::D;)

Canadian or US waters...this day is Canadian only :blink: , way to go on the fishin.....we tried yesterday so decided on Port today for a morning fish...should have hit the river B)

Looks like Rick has his hands full with his partner

That's just not right.... B):blink:

FishinJack....I'm sure JWL is trying real hard to figure something out. It also depends on the size of the boats going out and their occupancy rating. You don't wanna just jam people into a boat, that spells trouble. I know him and Cliff are doing their best to make it work.

I dunno if im gonna fish this :)

Tbh, not for anything personal or whatever, i just know that lots of people will really be pissed at the thought of having a kid on there boat during a derby.

We'll see i guess aha.

Archived