Niagara Outdoor Show Update

loopy

To all those who attended the show in 2008, thanks for your support. This years show will be held both Saturday and Sunday. Info on this years event will be posted shortly on the website. www.niagaraoutdoorshow.com New this year to be held on the Saturday Bear-ly Used. This will afford the general public an opportunity to sell hunting, fishing and boating equipment no rods, reels or lures please. Details surrounding this new event will be available soon on the website.

Regards, Bill Whitehead

We tried, but BEAR-ly USED is not a go this year. However, vendors have been accommodated in the general floor plan...thanx, Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BEAR-ly USED registration will begin on Sunday Mar.1st at 10am (not before). Contact Ken... niagaraoutdoorshow@cogeco.ca ...there will be 24 spots available at a cost of $10.00 each (1/2 an 8' table...30" wide). Do not infringe on your neighbor. Have a list of your items upon registration. BEAR-ly USED will only accept quality used or new equipment. This is not a flea market!!! The registrar's decision will be final with respect to product qualification. Sale tags will be available at no charge upon request. Suitable products could be camping gear, decoys, heavy weather gear, GPS units, drift socks, bows or electric trolling motors (no rods, reels, lures or firearms, please). When you arrive on Sat., park at the back and enter thru the far rear door. When you arrive, vendor numbers will be issued and these will correspond to your table location. The registrar will greet you as early as 7:45am but no later than 8:30am. You are part of the show...please be prompt. Don't forget your coffee...see you there!

BEAR-ly USED registration will begin on Sunday Mar.1st at 10am (not before). Contact Ken... niagaraoutdoorshow@cogeco.ca ...there will be 24 spots available at a cost of $10.00 each (1/2 an 8' table...30" wide). Do not infringe on your neighbor. Have a list of your items upon registration. BEAR-ly USED will only accept quality used or new equipment. This is not a flea market!!! The registrar's decision will be final with respect to product qualification. Sale tags will be available at no charge upon request. Suitable products could be camping gear, decoys, heavy weather gear, GPS units, drift socks, bows or electric trolling motors (no rods, reels, lures or firearms, please). When you arrive on Sat., park at the back and enter thru the far rear door. When you arrive, vendor numbers will be issued and these will correspond to your table location. The registrar will greet you as early as 7:45am but no later than 8:30am.You are part of the show...please be prompt. Don't forget your coffee...see you there!

im curious why are fishing lures/rods/reels not allowed to be sold?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bruce, make sure you have lots of those jigs for sale especially the medium size white ones, and some of those bigugli worm harness, the river is hard on tackle and i need to restock for this year.

I'll be with Rene and Tim and a new fisherman that has nothing but wants to get into fishing so we will need lots of small tackle this year.

Denis and Steve don't worry we will be buying lots of stuff from you guys also.

Bruce, make sure you have lots of those jigs for sale especially the medium size white ones, and some of those bigugli worm harness, the river is hard on tackle and i need to restock for this year.

I'll be with Rene and Tim and a new fisherman that has nothing but wants to get into fishing so we will need lots of small tackle this year.

None to worry. I've got callouses on my fingertips from tying harnesses and bucktails all month.

I know what you mean about the river. I lose a harness every time out to a snag.

There is one thing I can say about the outdoor show, Good times with good people... I had the chance to make it down to the show today and man deal's.. Awsome deal's... All kind of goodies for the fishing fanatic.. Great quailty gear and the info, my head hurts from all the things I learnd today.. LOL..

We have a special bread of fisherman in niagara and I would like to thank you all 4 your information and your high quailty equipment that didnt cost me an arm or leg trying to obtain it...

If anyone knows where I can get some hollow body swim baits for a good price please let me know....

good luck with the cat's.

3 rod and reel combos...

6 bags of plastics...

6 inline bucktails

3 top water

3 spiners

1 scum frog, the only colour I didnt have, wish they had 2 but what can you do..

2 rattlen raps

1 pitchen jig

1 spoon

a day with the wife.. PRICELESS...

Archived