" CATFISH"

ROB MCINTOSH

:D Wow it took me 2 hours to get caught up on things. You guy's are lucky I was off work for a week because I missed a few topics that I would have jumped on big time, For 1 the lead ban wow this is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard, just to fill you in on this one at the spring show I ran into a gent from ofah and asked him 1 ? where did the gouv get there info on this ban A: well it took a bit but he asked me to come to the discusion meet and ask that ? but I coudn't because I was working the show, so what I got from his awnser was you no who and I WILL NOT GIVE THEM THE SATIFACTION OF SAYING WHO but I think you know, The main point the gouv say's about the ban on lead was the very low numbers of loon's diying because they eat LEAD off the bottom of lakes. Well I almost lost it right there in the lobby, I said I hope this will not pass on that info only and he just laughed and said $$$$$ talks why do you think the limits were lowered on Georgian Bay for walleye. Well again I thought 1 punch to the head a boot to the ass a head lock to this pencile neck geak and a flurry of insults would be enough to put this guy in his place but a second thought made me think and I was B) I made my finnal comment , the reasson there are fewer loon's around is those *^#@ing cormarrants again when are these stupid gouv idiots going to figure this out a corrmerant will chase a loon right off a lake because it is infringing on there food source I have seen 5 or 6 corrmerant do this to a loon so bottom line is the loon's will move to a location they won't be bothered by the corrmerants thus not seeing a lot of loon's around but go into a back lake somewere and you see lot's of them SO LETS BAN LEAD NOT this is just another isue that the tree buggers figure they can win by getting the bleeding hearts on there side and ban lead in fishing tackle. Now think about this a min, go back to the walleye isue I will not go that far just to bring home 2 walleye so who won here the TREEBUGGER'S it looks that way. So on to there next isue BAN LEAD AND they think if this goes threw that will eliminate fishing because if you think about it what are you going to use now ??? rubber sinkers just think about all the luers that have lead :rolleyes: Some how this has to be STOPPED in there tracks before our elected gouv makes a big mistake my suggestion would be to make another petition to let the gouv know that not 1 fishing licence will be purcased in 2006 and the millions of $$$$ will not be there to support other isues that did not get passed for them to steal $$$$ from to subsidize those isues that will not get funding ( gun regestry) and any other stupid idea,free trips free vacations and any other perk that they steal from. JUST MY 2 CENTS. As you can see I'm a little pissed over this stupidity AGAIN :angry: Boy now that I got that one off my chest how's it going guy's :D Catfish

Ya he's back. HOWS IT BEEN GOING ROB. HEADING TO THE MEETING TONIGHT?

Just kidding. Thanks for your perspective. You bring some great points. I never saw the cormorant connection. Maby an open hunt should be had and the feathers can go to stuffing pillows for those tree "buggers". :angry: That ill help em sleep through the night :rolleyes:

Guest Jeetmuck

Vent, Vent, Vent... :lol:

Welcome back Rob but I have to comment, at 2:30 a.m. I typically vent but usually during sleep... :lol:

See you out there soon,

Gene

ps. Forgot to add it was good talking with you at the Spring Show, my wife and kids had a blast looking and drooling with the old man at all the fishing equipment and of course now my wife is gung ho about getting a new boat.

:D Boy you guy's realy make a guy feel at home :blink: I know sometimes I can realy vent on something but it is useually the one that makes the most noise and atleast stands up for an isue that is important to that person, and yes Rick now that I'm caught up on what I missed there are few post that got to me but I allways say don't stick your arm in a hole just to see if there is any thing there, so I will just leave it at that and go on from here. I'm surprized that more haven't jumped on the post over the lead ban, but I have good news from OFAH got a call about the rant I made at the show and it looks like the gouv has backed down on this for now, gee I wonder if it had anything to do with not having anything to back them up on the ban, or maybe my coment about $$$$ in the pockets of the rule makers hit a soft spot. I know Chris Hockley made a post on BFB reporting the same info I got, so for now this is good for us the tackle supplier's and every one else in the industry. I also know that they could be looking at using fishing tournament's as a source of info for an isue like this and I think this would be good as long as the info is correct and they use the right people to get this info, so instead of just passing a law just because a group say's so this may be the end to certian groups that have nothing better to do than attack a sport that brings in millions of $$$$$ to help the sport servive, it's just to bad that the gouv couldn't step up to the plate them selves instead of leaving it up to us to start somthing good but thats the way they work they wait till it gets started then they step in and it becomes ther project and credit never reaches the right people. Catfish / PS don't get me started on those black sh#@ birds it may take awhile ;)

Walleye4us : you know now with that comment I am only talking to wiffie now :P just to add to that I want to see your fishing license right now.Wow don't know where that came from :o Hi wiffie :D Catfish

Guest walleye4us
Walleye4us : you know now with that comment I am only talking to wiffie now  :P just to add to that I want to see your fishing license right now.Wow don't know where that came from :o  Hi wiffie :D  Catfish

11128[/snapback]

To hell with the comment, When are we going fishin. Oh bye the way Doug F. should be the one peed off.

Walleye4us: the fishing no prob, the comment on df maybe a slap in the head at an early age may of helped but I htink it is well passed that. :P Catfish

Archived