Lake Gibson . Any good ?

Awerang

yes, my brother does fish down there....

i have ventured across the fences quite a few times...not gonna lie...but have only been caught a few times...got a few warnings but the potential is there for some big fines..

as for the garbage and damage out there....dont always blame the young fishermen...there are alot of bush parties and stuff out there too soo it could be anyone

Adults can be punks too!

Hey there's a ditch right on the other side of the trail you were facing with that bass. I saw a carp and casted a stick bait for the hell of it. It saw it hit the water and bolted over and nailed it. Turns out to be a small mouth buffalo!

small mouth buffalo's are rare creatures indigenous to the watery regions of lakes and ponds found across only the northern and southern hemispheres. you were very lucky to have found one of these in their natural habitat =) I hope you mounted it's head on your wall?

tried googling the area couldnt find a dam i might give that area a look by in the summer is it part of gibson or somewere else

?action=view&current=2005179.jpg

Gibson is good. Take your patience with you and you will do ok!!!!! If i could get my pic from photobucket to here i got a nice one to show you. Anybody help me with that

Archived