looking for lindsay smith(linz)

tempo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you check to see if his fishing stuff is gone? FOG has a good point.

Many of us leave some fishing gear in our vehicles . He left his apartment door unlocked & food was left out ready to eat .I would leave word with a friend or relative if I was taking some time out . Fog could be right , I hope so .

Many of us leave some fishing gear in our vehicles . He left his apartment door unlocked & food was left out ready to eat .I would leave word with a friend or relative if I was taking some time out . Fog could be right , I hope so .

ok I wouldn't leave my door unlocked and food out if I was going fishing even in a hurry. I do hope he's ok.

I created a Missing Persons poster for Lindsay in the hopes that it helps find him or give us some information to his whereabouts. TPH printing was kind enough to donate some copies of this poster to distribute. Below is a link to the poster incase someone wants to print it out and place it around their area.

Also are links to some color photos of Lindsay and his jeep.

Just click on the image to make it bigger.

Julie

lindsaysmithmissingpost.th.jpg

lindsaysmith1.th.jpg

lindsaysmith.th.jpg

linztruck1.th.jpg

thinking along the lines of the canal and area.....................has anyone contacted the Seaway to see if they can check their cameras? they have them all over the place and they can usually see if a vehicle went into the water, even at night, since most of their cameras have night vision capability. how about behind GM and all areas that are trepassing? has anyone checked out there yet? you can literally drive all the way up to the drainage pond.................I know cause I've seen a brand new Chrysler 300 up there full of drunk kids before, when we went to the Blue Ghost Tunnel one night. just a thought.

my wife and I were at Timmies on Lake Street in St. Kitts last week. it was either Wednesday or Thursday night. around midnight or so, a darker vehicle pulled in and a guy that kind of matches this picture walked in, got a coffee and left right away. for the life of me, I can't remember what kind of vehicle it was, but I remember it being a dark SUV and it had a Bass fishing sticker on the rear window.......bottom right hand side of the window I believe. when he pulled out, he went North on Lake Street, towards the lake. not saying this was him, but I specifically remember that Bass sticker on the rear window. it did have a trailer hitch on it and I'm almost positive it had a hitch cover on it that looked like bull testicles. I could be wrong and mixing it up with another vehicle, but that vehicle deffinitely had that fishing sticker on the back window and a trailer hitch.

thinking along the lines of the canal and area.....................has anyone contacted the Seaway to see if they can check their cameras? they have them all over the place and they can usually see if a vehicle went into the water, even at night, since most of their cameras have night vision capability. how about behind GM and all areas that are trepassing? has anyone checked out there yet? you can literally drive all the way up to the drainage pond.................I know cause I've seen a brand new Chrysler 300 up there full of drunk kids before, when we went to the Blue Ghost Tunnel one night. just a thought.

my wife and I were at Timmies on Lake Street in St. Kitts last week. it was either Wednesday or Thursday night. around midnight or so, a darker vehicle pulled in and a guy that kind of matches this picture walked in, got a coffee and left right away. for the life of me, I can't remember what kind of vehicle it was, but I remember it being a dark SUV and it had a Bass fishing sticker on the rear window.......bottom right hand side of the window I believe. when he pulled out, he went North on Lake Street, towards the lake. not saying this was him, but I specifically remember that Bass sticker on the rear window. it did have a trailer hitch on it and I'm almost positive it had a hitch cover on it that looked like bull testicles. I could be wrong and mixing it up with another vehicle, but that vehicle deffinitely had that fishing sticker on the back window and a trailer hitch.

pretty sure that is my buddies jeep black Cherokee blue bull nuts aren't that common and i no he was in pd almost every night.

Saw a jeep like that yesterday with a sticker ripped off on the right hand side of the rear of the vehicle. Other than that nothing. If the facebook group comes up with any knew leads I'll post it up here.

• 2 weeks later...

Just read on the Sun......a body was found washed up at a marina near Sarnia ......described it as a male , 5'10" , 250 lbs. & has a goatee . ......looking to I.D. the man . I hope it isn't Linz....

Not sure if it is the same story but the paper there put the persons weight at 180lbs.

You're right , .....don't know where I got 250 lb........I don't really think it is Linsay , keeping my fingers crossed for a happy outcome to this Pete .

Well kinda good news I guess...not for the family involved though.

"Sarnia police have identified the man found Thursday on the bank of Sarnia Bay.

His name is being withheld pending notification of the next of kin.

The 47-year-old, believed to be from out of town, was identifi ed from fingerprints. "

Hopefullythey have the age right...................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

possibile sighting of linzs jeep in oxbridge by lake scugog,was told they seen the jeep last month and again yesterday gave them more details about the jeep hope its not a goose chase but have to fallow all leads will post any info

Archived