looking for lindsay smith(linz)

tempo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope all is well with linz...quite a stange situation but hopefully it all works out

I believe this has gone Ontario wide since we now have the licence plate & total description of the Jeep . The OFN has also pinned this & probably other sites as well . Keep your eyes peeled ,even in big shopping plaza parking lots , you never know where the Jeep could be . There are many people now very concerned , I hope he is found real soon.

Guest UglyFish

does anyone, or can anyone get access to his bank account information? even through the police, to see if there has been any activity which could give some clues as to his where abouts, or at least get us pointed in the rite direction.

i have my eyes open in the hamilton area and have been spreading the word around here.

I have checked everywhere possible in port C and welland, no sign of the jeep what soever, anyone know where his local spots are that he frequents?? Fishing holes, bars, restaurants anything? gonna check out canal banks and port robinson area soon.

The entire Niagara Region from Burlington to NOTL to Fort Erie to Dunnville has been thoroughly searched. Any roads leading to the waterfront were searched. 30 plus volunteers showed up this morning and were given a region and specific areas to search. Unfortunately there was no sign of Lindsay. Lindsays bank records show that he has not used his account since the last night he was known to be in niagara Oct 28th. It is safe to say that the search for Lindsay could stretch throughout Ontario.

Pete

I don't want to sound like I am expecting the worst, but has there been any searches of any kind where a vehicle might make its way into the water?? Eastchester at the canal on the West side? I know most boat ramps are still used, but maybe anyone out there can use their graphs to search the bottom around the ramps.

I'm sure that has crossed some minds Rich , as it has mine . There are several places a car could easily access deep water such as the canal in many spots , Port Dalhousie on both sides , or the 12 Mile Creek at Glendale etc. I hope the Jeep is found before they decide to probe the waters, he could be miles away & still with us . If Linz had some favorite land spots he fished it may be an idea to check these spots for vehicle tracks. The police need to know every possible lead they can get to help find him .

Archived