• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Has anybody got any new ideas?

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/Article....aspx?e=2522267

A body was recovered from the Welland River on Tuesday morning, but few details are available.

Members of the Niagara Regional Police are at the scene on Riverside Drive.

A Riverside Drive resident saw two men in a canoe towing the body to shore and the resident believed it was a male. Police have yet to confirm any details.

http://www.nrps.com/news/details.asp?id=mr610

On Tuesday April 6th 2010, at approximately 8:39 a.m. the Niagara Regional Police uniform members responded to an address on Riverside Drive in regards to a body found floating in the Welland River.

Upon arrival, police discovered the lifeless body of an adult male. Investigation revealed that a local Welland resident was canoeing in the River, when he located a body floating in the middle of the River approximately 250 feet west of the Prince Charles Bridge.

Police were able to positively identify the 31 old year Welland resident. The name of this male will be withheld at the request of his family. Police have now completed interviews of all known witnesses. Investigators are waiting for the results of further forensic testing that will assist in determining the exact cause of death. At this time, foul play is not suspected. The Niagara Regional Police Service's Central Region Detective Services Unit members of Welland continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding this incident.

Considering how quickly the body was identified, I would imagine it wasn't in the water for too long. Person was from Welland.

Lindsey was in his mid to early thirty's!

"Was" in his thirties assumes he is not alive . I would like to believe he is a live somewhere and we may hear that he wanted to start a new life somewhere and would like to bury the past. I hope I'm right .......

• 1 month later...

we have had no info on the were abouts of linz.he was the type of guy that stayed close to friends and allways told me if he was leaving town he left all his fishing gear and his boat behind,he is now considered {missing presumed dead}its really sad to type thoes words

• 3 weeks later...

Archived