Niagara Outdoor Show

w1w

Hi, please check out www.niagaraoutdoorshow.com There's still limited room for vendors/exhibitors (strictly industry related). If you frequent a lodge or camp in the Georgian Bay, Nipissing or Temagami regions and think that the owners might be interested in a booth at the NOS, ask them to check out contact info on the event site...Merry Christmas!...Bill Whitehead

Wish he did sell bait by the ramp. Maybe I will.

Could use some hunting seminars this year as well. I wonder if the OFAH would support that as they plan on holding one in St Catharines around that time. I don't know if a location is secured yet. They need something that can hold at least 200

Wish he did sell bait by the ramp. Maybe I will.

Could use some hunting seminars this year as well. I wonder if the OFAH would support that as they plan on holding one in St Catharines around that time. I don't know if a location is secured yet. They need something that can hold at least 200

I've been working on a hunting seminar for 2 months. Last year the NOS and the Ottawa Show were on the same weekend and this was a conflict for the gentleman I tried to get. I just got an e-mail from him last week and I'll know for sure in early January. I'll check out your idea...thanx, Bill

Archived