Niagara Outdoor Show

w1w

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've heard some good thing about the show this year. Hope there is plenty of wild turkey stuff there this year Bill :Gonefishing:

Hey chilli, I'm not sure. I tried to get Gobblestalker last year and this year but the gate will have to increase. H&H out of Brantford will have hunting equipment. I'll call him tomorrow and try to get an idea on what exactly he's bringing. Then I'll post it. New this year is a pointer and retriever demonstration...it's on the site now. I just helped a friend price a lot of new and used fishing gear on Monday...great deals...4 calcuttas, 2 curados, 1 coriolis, 1 energy and more reels, rods, lotsa lures. Vendors aren't giving stuff away but after you pay $17 to get into the big show (gas, drive time, parking), I really think you'll find the best deals are in our own backyard. Simon Frost is involved with the big show and we're lucky enough to have him and his wife Mel doing seminars at our local event. I'll let you know about the huntin' stuff tomorrow. Thanx to everyone for the photos (great response!)...regards, Bill

Hey chilli, I'm not sure. I tried to get Gobblestalker last year and this year but the gate will have to increase. H&H out of Brantford will have hunting equipment. I'll call him tomorrow and try to get an idea on what exactly he's bringing. Then I'll post it. New this year is a pointer and retriever demonstration...it's on the site now. I just helped a friend price a lot of new and used fishing gear on Monday...great deals...4 calcuttas, 2 curados, 1 coriolis, 1 energy and more reels, rods, lotsa lures. Vendors aren't giving stuff away but after you pay $17 to get into the big show (gas, drive time, parking), I really think you'll find the best deals are in our own backyard. Simon Frost is involved with the big show and we're lucky enough to have him and his wife Mel doing seminars at our local event. I'll let you know about the huntin' stuff tomorrow. Thanx to everyone for the photos (great response!)...regards, Bill

Just got off the phone with H&H. He'll have hunting blinds set up...turkey calls, decoys and vests...camo gear...nice addition to the show. I talked to Art Kostuk this morning. He took the last 2 tables. He'll have shotguns and some huntin' stuff. Jerry Lemick will have 22's, shotguns, 30/30's, scopes and knives...regards, Bill

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still putting together bucktails and such for the show.

...thanx, chilli...try to be set up by 8am, bigugli...as of yesterday we have a late entry - Niagara RV and Trailer Centre is bringing down a tent trailer with an ATV platform at the front. It will be set up outside...nice unit for you "backwoods kinda guys" who like a little comfort...regards, Bill

Is Saturday for used stuff and Sunday for new stuff, i heard this somewhere but i'm not sure, i'd like to know to see what day to go.

Not sure. I'm selling stuff that is new.......

And I am something that's been sorely used B)

Is Saturday for used stuff and Sunday for new stuff, i heard this somewhere but i'm not sure, i'd like to know to see what day to go.

Hi Richard...most vendors will be there both days. Some vendors will have used equipment at low prices, but Sat. would be the day to look for those deals. I hope this helps. Look for the BEAR!... regards, Bill

Archived