Spring has arrived.

during my picture taking tour at Charles Daley Park yesterday , I spotted this familiar site at the waters edge . I believe i have the right answer to what this is but I could be wrong.......

Click on the picture to enlarge , what do you think is going on here ?

CDP%206..jpg

you are a smart guy Chilly , a chip off the old block ! :P At first , I thought a turtle had deposited some eggs there , but it's too early . It looks like it was a very large turtle that emerged from its winter home . It seems like it is the year of the turtle for me .....I hope I don't catch one on my line !! :Gonefishing:

you are a smart guy Chilly , a chip off the old block ! ;) At first , I thought a turtle had deposited some eggs there , but it's too early . It looks like it was a very large turtle that emerged from its winter home . It seems like it is the year of the turtle for me .....I hope I don't catch one on my line !! :D

I was at a camp once and I saw something moving underwater in some reeds so I swam over and (very stupidly) stuck my hand into the reeds and dragged out a snapping turtle it was about 2 feet long and had algae on its shell so it looked kinda like a deformed tennis ball.

Archived