Niagara Outdoor Show

w1w

We left the venue at midnite and I'm back for 6am. Lots of new and used hunting and fishing equipment at great prices. If you get a chance, drop by. See you there!!!...regards, Bill

Just got back from the Optimist club. It's quite slow and I'm guessing it is due to the weather being so bloody awesome!

Anyway if you aren't catching any fish get your butt down there and check it out. Lots of new stuff. Loved the gilly suits and there's a new crossbow company that broke away from excalibur and started their own company (copy cats). There are these guys with goose calls driving the other vendors nuts but they look and sound real (the calls).

I saw allot of familiar faces there and met some new guys that frequent the board here. Man is that hammercarp ever a big guy in person.

:dunno: Great show again this year Billy; thank you so much for pouring your heart into it for us so we can have something local. Hope it returns for years to come. Some killer deals for sure and an excellent place to mine for knowledge.

I saw allot of familiar faces there and met some new guys that frequent the board here. Man is that bassmaster12 ever a tall guy in person.

didnt you say something like this first time we met :unsure: was great picked up a few things there talked too alot of people met some familiar faces as well was great now I gotta try out my new stuff and if I new that you had some ultralight perch gear Denis I would of picked one up from you

I was there just after opening , great show ,so much to see and lots of expert knowledge from the vendors . You can ask Hammercarp anything about carp & he will give you the answers . .....great slide show Lorne . I forgot to look at Bigugli's bucktails but I'm sure I will see them soon . I bought my wife a great little closed faced spinning outfit with a 6 piece rod encased in a nice zippered case . From guns to birdhouses to novelty items for hunting and fishing , it's great to be there . (grabbed a fat dog on the way out) :unsure:

Was a pretty good show. Not as heavily attended. Guess if I hadn't been there I'd be out fishing with everybody else in this beautiful weather.

To all who stopped by and said Hi!. Thank You.

Guest fishmaster

Thanks Bill for another great venue ...looking forward to being at the Show next year in March before the Toronto Sportsman Show ...I think it will kick but in March Sunny weather or Snow

Archived