The clouds finally parted

Dan Andrews

Packrat I took into consideration all the OOS talk lately and after casting big stick baits around the shore for pike I went deep to try and find pike or walleye. I got the fish on and thought finally some dinner because my rod hrs/fish are way up this year. I couldn't believe that bass was that deep in the middle of the River. Should be near shore trying to spawn. I ended up eating a hotdog and pizza pocket for dinner :deadhorse:

LC I just wrap the camera strap around the lens and hold my chest up but that was a real bumpy stretch. If you look again you'll see a small hole in the lip around the cockpit where I used to mount it but the camera was getting regular washings there so unless I go to a helmet cam this is the way I'll have to do it :D

Guest TC1OZ

that looks like fun! frenchmans creek by pettit is like 30 times higher than normal!!! No wonder there's that crazy flow!

Thanks for the report.

Think I need to go fire up the wide's laptop and check out this video. My iPod won't let me watch that format.

Wow, I must be a real trooper. No computer of my own right now, so I'm using the next best thing.

Guest Wildcat

I believe he has been out in worse conditions. He is :roflblack: for sure!

Better get some life insurance there honey. I need some money so that I can go on

a nice vacation. :worthy:

Stay safe while your out on the water.

Guest TC1OZ
I believe he has been out in worse conditions. He is :roflblack: for sure!

Better get some life insurance there honey. I need some money so that I can go on

a nice vacation. :worthy:

Stay safe while your out on the water.

We have the insurance on our mortgage.... The wife loves it when I go out fishing on the big water!! lol.

Archived