Found

smerchly

It was about 10 inches long, used for muskey, had hooks on it , and a lip and a leader....Nicely painted as well...I'll swing by and pick it up.... :clapping:

Hmmmm.....pretty darn close Tom , but a little more detail would be nice . I believe the lure has a name like a believer ......It could be a jointed or straight lure .... It might be a shallow or deep runner . It might have a rattle and it could come in many colours . A photo might be the best way to show me the exact lure that was lost ....Also , there's a piece of line that was broken off still attached to the lure .....mono or power pro .....hmmmmmmm..... :)

The lure is now back in the hands of the owner :tease: I met a carp angler at CDP this morn. & told him about the find & he described the lure & said a guy named Travis showed him that lure & it must have fallen out of his tackle bag . He said Travis fishes there often & comes down regularly to eat lunch.....Sure enough he came in today and was happy to see his lure he got at Peters with a 100 lb.floro carbon leader . Case closed ! :read:

Is there a spell check on this site ?? :) ........

• 4 months later...

DAMN ! I found another one at Port Dal . I found some braid tied to an old dock in the pond .A few days before I tried to pull that line in but it was hung up on the underwater cable that is used for lane markers for rowers . It must have dislodged itself by wave action & the next day I noticed the line was loose & pulled in a nice pike/ski lure . If the owner sees this pm me .

Ya your right ....I should at least get a Timmies coffee out of the deal ....(small reg.) :roflblack:

Or you could start charging a small reg. for good previously tested lures. :clapping: I'll take one! lol.

Archived