Looking for a master baiter

DarkEdge

Ok, this might sound WAY too newbie for a lot of you guys. But to quote a National Lampoon movie, "Where can I get some dam bait?"

Seriously, anyone know where I can get worms in the Thorold/St. Kitts area? I'm not even so picky about needing minnows (not like I have a bucket anyway). I'm just tired of crawling through my yard at night to catch three of the slimy little things. Anyplace at all, I can check prices after I know where to look.

just about Any corner store or Avondale will sell worms. Tonight is a good night to go get them in the yard. I went out just before the may 24 and picked about 9-10 dozen in less than a hour. Brought them up to Iron Bridge with me and left the rest there with my parents. Beats having to pay $5-$6 a dozen up there.

there's a gas station on Collier that sells worms in a vending machine and I believe the variety store at the south end of Pine St sells worms too. also, I've noticed a sign on the side of the road at Marlatts that says 13 Yates St sells worms, but I'm not sure where Yates St is. you'll have to check on a map.

Rich

ok, so I just checked mapquest and if you are fishing at the tubes on Marlatts, you follow the road to the end. go past Kaye Ave and Yates St is on the left, almost at the end of Marlatts. apparantly, a guy there sells worms.

Rich

that little store on pine st and beaverdams sells worms... believe she charged me 3$ a dozen. but yea literally 9 out of 10 convenience stores in the niagara region sell worms. I generally get them at avondales... or if im out by decew rd and glenridge/merritville... Dom's gas station has them too

Archived