Fort Erie Fishing Show Pics

Guest chilli

Guest chilli

Well it looks like Walt from Nichols is selling the farm with this deal. This Gent seemed confused because the prices were sooooo low at this event!! :o That looks like Brians boat minus the kicker and a laketrout.

Nichols.jpg

So Spanky said he didn't see anything with name on it. Watch your head when your walking to your car Spanky, you might bump it on the hull of this boat!! :Gonefishing:

Fishmaster.jpg

I swore that after that 4th hockey Tourney in a row that I just got back from, that I'd go to help the SC Game&Fish at this show and spend nothing but then I walked in and what's Denis got just inside the door? SOB freakin give aways. Cheap cheap cheaper then his cologne :lol:

Denis.jpg

Then I spotted this philly with a digital cam and my wallet started comin loose. She tempted me Reg, I almost lost a twenty ;)

Fishinbabe.jpg

Soon after I saw these 2 with their hands in their pockets and I knew that they were feeling up the same dust bunny's I was and I fell back to reality.

StevenRick.jpg

My son tried the casting kids contest but got beat badly by this girl. Yep not only can the girls reel us in but they can cast us away also. Well better now Son than after your married. :blink: I made sure I Thanked these gents for there time. Their volunteer work with the kids is priceless. You boys are the best so Thanks again ;)

castingkids.jpg

So Here's the guy that makes it all happen. He's not really that short, he's just doing the jig to sell tackle to a newfy ;) . Bill Whitehead is hopeing for 3000 next year. The advertising he'll be getting help with and his draw prizes that will tell him where most of us came from should help to draw a bigger crowd next year. Thank You Bill, good show and can't wait for next year.

Jig.jpg

Oh and nice Taxidermy in the background. Same fella whose mounting the winner of Denis's perch derby. Quality stuff.

Fine report: We will have to name you the Rove'n Chilli. Hope you spent lot's of $$$$ at the show :blink: Hey Tommy I thought a few guy's were going :Gonefishing: O well next year. It was good to see Niagara guy's there doing a casting kids. Sounds like it was a good show now if we could just get it to be rainning next year and keep every one off the water we'd have nothing to do. Show time. :lol: Catfish

Guest fishstick

:blink:

I really wanted to go, but by time the other two sleepy-heads decided that it was time to get up, and fart around, it was going on 2pm. Needless to say, I'm not in the mood after waiting for 3 hours! :Gonefishing: So I went to Pete's and bought the little guy a new rod.

Went to work this morning only to have the bossman tell me he's not feeling good. So, after spending 30 minutes in Ridgeway, I came back home. (some nice lookin' ladies at Timmy's having their coffee....growl) Now I'm headed to Port to try and find some sort of satisfaction in an otherwise wasted weekend.

Glad everyone, well "most" who went had a good time at the show. (cough cough Tommy cough!) :lol:

Thanx for the pics chilli.

Guest Jeetmuck

Thanks for the pics Chilli. There sure was a lot of people there early. Sorry but it looks like I missed everybody...LOL. Guess I need to open the old eyes that early in the morning.

Had a good time looking at the great deals and had a great laugh getting ready to head home. We were looking at the new boats on hand and the dog saw us from the truck, so she starts barking for us. Well we decide to get going but there are 4 guys laughing at the dog who is sitting in my seat with her paws on the steering wheel. I have a remote starter and we were standing back about a hundred feet and started the truck. Well the guys stop laughing and one of them jumped out of the way and yelled "watch it, the dog started the truck". My wife and I just laughed and headed out.

great pics chilli...

We parked over in the other parking lots infront of the arena, guess that's why i missed the boat... but the wife said she saw it when we were standing at the front door talking to Tommy... i am gonna have to start being more aware of my surroundings :blink:

none-the-less i'm sure i'll walk into steve's boat down at tha marina some day ;)

Funny, 'cause i went and walked around the tables and couldn't find anything, then tommy comes upto me and shos me what he's got and i missed those too and the bastard got th last ones!!! :lol:

gonna practice on my focus/observation for next year.... so look out :Gonefishing:

BRUTAL.  so she purchased things and you got nothing again?

thats an ugly trend spanky!

15087[/snapback]

she did let me "choose" 3 colours.... but they're in her tackle box now.... i'm gonna have to start stashing money and then disappear for a few hours by myself... i'll just use the cover story that i was out with another girl... likely get in less trouble for that than i would for not taking her to a tackle shop :Gonefishing:

Guest cplummer

Thanks for the pics chilli , i could'nt make it but with these pics i feel as i did go just got a full wallett still..

thanks..

cliff...

Archived