what more

RichieWalleye

what more could I ask for?? no job, no money, lots of fishing tackle, a boat w/ gas and all the time in the world to go fishing... well some nicer weather would be good but I'm sure I can deal with it. I've got the right clothing for rain,snow, heat. I even have a couple of nets. One stays in the boat- so I always have it -so no superstitious bad luck can interfere.

Why, you ask, am I righting this nonsense... because I can, I'm a little kooky :blink:

How about a scantily clad hot looking woman to entertain me while waiting for the bite..Is there a service?? :blink: ok, ok- my wife wouldn't like it.. how about my wife-ok- but she likes to read when we go fishing or sleep at the front of the boat in the little bed she makes.

Anyways enjoy your time :):Gonefishing:

btw--my wife has a good job. :worthy: she's very attractive and encourages me to go fishing- no she's not a peeler- works for the gov't

hopefully I'll get another one soon --job

SO my ? is- how many other wives do the same??encourage that is.

? :skunk:

My wife encourages me, even bought my license. For my birthday, she paid for a brand new Rhino rod I wanted, along with a weekend trip way up north to a cottage, so I could fish.

And she fishes too, just not like I do. She likes to sit and shore fish.

I was just kidding Richie. Re-read it and you can see how your statement can be taken two ways. lol

LOL!! That's what I thought he meant too! :roflblack:

I was like uuhhh.. what? OOhhh a job!! lol.

I don't have to worry about my wife encouraging me cuz I don't have one! :Gonefishing: She does enjoy fishing with me when I let her, but it's probably just a front until she something shiny on her finger.

Sounds a little like me. I got laid off in the US in June of 2009. I figured it gave me all the time in the world to get my hunting gear ready, so I could hunt like a fiend. And I did get it ready. Three rifles zeroed, shotgun patterned with the new chokes, perfected some of my rifle loads, and was READY.

Then I moved up here in November, and didn't get to hunt a damn thing. Oh well. I got my trophy, it just isn't mounted on the wall.

I was just kidding Richie. Re-read it and you can see how your statement can be taken two ways. lol

:wub: LOL ya yur right,, I tried to keep that part under the other about the job but should have re-arranged it.

I'm lucky that my wife encourages me to fish and also likes to get out and fish with me whenever she gets the time. the only thing I don't like about my wife fishing with me, is that she usually outfishes me. must be that pink Ugly stick rod. LOL. I gotta get out and try Black Creek sometime before the weather gets cold. anyone give me some directions from St.Kitts to get to a decent spot? I know guys fish around the QEW apparantly, but I have no idea where Black Creek even is. LOL.

I'm lucky that my wife encourages me to fish and also likes to get out and fish with me whenever she gets the time. the only thing I don't like about my wife fishing with me, is that she usually outfishes me. must be that pink Ugly stick rod. LOL. I gotta get out and try Black Creek sometime before the weather gets cold. anyone give me some directions from St.Kitts to get to a decent spot? I know guys fish around the QEW apparantly, but I have no idea where Black Creek even is. LOL.

The mouth is right beside the end of Netherby rd. and there is a free launch there. Or you can google Shagbark rd which is off Stitch rd which runs into Townline rd near the QEW. you can park there(shagbark) and walk under the QEW or fish before it whatever turns your crank. My buddy and I will be out there today to clear the path from all the overgrown brush.

let me know if you want any company.

RW

Archived