Joey/Bassmaster12 is in the hospital

shandi

Just letting everyone know that joey was admitted into the hospital early sunday morning because he was vomitting exsessively. He is my cousins best friend and we went to see him tonight in the ICU. He is looking pretty frail and weak and was falling asleep every few minutes. We don't know when he will be out but they are running a bunch of tests because they don't know what is wrong with him, and because he has type 1 diabetes he can get very sick. He wanted to me let everyone know he will be out and about fishing again as soon as he is better LOL poor kid looks like crap and all he cares about is fishing!! Anyways let's all wish him well and hope he has a speedy recovery!! Maybe he should stop eating all those fish he catches HAHA!

Get well soon Joey

Just letting everyone know that joey was admitted into the hospital early sunday morning because he was vomitting exsessively. He is my cousins best friend and we went to see him tonight in the ICU. He is looking pretty frail and weak and was falling asleep every few minutes. We don't know when he will be out but they are running a bunch of tests because they don't know what is wrong with him, and because he has type 1 diabetes he can get very sick. He wanted to me let everyone know he will be out and about fishing again as soon as he is better LOL poor kid looks like crap and all he cares about is fishing!! Anyways let's all wish him well and hope he has a speedy recovery!! Maybe he should stop eating all those fish he catches HAHA!

Get well soon Joey

oh no.....

I met Joey on Thursday... he looked fine that day.....

hope he gets better~ thats y he didnt txt me back today.... I guess...

if you see him again hope him well

Thank you shandi for letting us know .......Joey is a nice guy and I know how much he loves to fish ....all year long ! Tell him smerch is back in town and we need to get back down to the 12 for few of those big cats . Wish him well for me and I hope to see a speedy recovery !

He has to be Ok. He was the first person on here I went fishing with. That means he has to be the last person I fish with.

Give my best, and tell him I'll see him as soon as he gets out. And I'll buy the coffee this time.

He actually does take care of the diabetes quite well. but for some reason around 3 am sunday morning he begun to throw up repedatively and couldnt stop. i asked him tonight how his insulin levels were and he said good now. im guessing his system was all outta wack from losing so much fluid and nutrients from throwing up? They don't know at this point why he got so sick but hopefully soon we will know!

it would be the General on Queenston street. get off the 406 as if you were going to fish the Rootbeer, but turn left at those lights at the parking lot for the Rootbeer. when you get to the top of the hill, turn right at the lights. the hospital is on the right hand side. you'll be able to see the hospital on top of the hill at your 2 o'clock position.

Archived