Perch

minnow killer

well, I set out to get out fishing tonight, didn't hit the water till, 6:20. went out about 3 miles. 60 feet of water. didnt see a thing on the ol fish finder, so we went towards the point, still, nothing on the screen, so i said screw it, fishfinders lie, and by 6:45 threw down my line. And whammo. a 12 incher on. drifted the entire time, and ended up with 10, between 8 and 12 inches and one white perch. Wish i could of gotten out sooner, but the hour drive home from work kills fishing time. Minnows were tiny, and so were my hooks, the fish were biting soft, and takin the hook deep.

I hear ya about work killing your time on the water. One day I'll be rich and live on my boat :Gonefishing:

I'm surprised they're still down in 60fow. Where you suspended or dragging them on bottom?

dragging the bottom, and most caught were on the bottom hook.

on the way in there was some fish on the finder, in about 35 FOW on the bottom, but it was dark, and i had to go in, gettin outta bed for work at 5 am sucks.

well, I set out to get out fishing tonight, didn't hit the water till, 6:20. went out about 3 miles. 60 feet of water. didnt see a thing on the ol fish finder, so we went towards the point, still, nothing on the screen, so i said screw it, fishfinders lie, and by 6:45 threw down my line. And whammo. a 12 incher on. drifted the entire time, and ended up with 10, between 8 and 12 inches and one white perch. Wish i could of gotten out sooner, but the hour drive home from work kills fishing time. Minnows were tiny, and so were my hooks, the fish were biting soft, and takin the hook deep.

did you mean pt abino?

Archived