Carp contest

Luvevolution

Do you know if the goldfish have grown to a size in malcomson-eco park? If they have we could fish there!

there tiny, trust me I tried I live just down the street from there I was searching the shorelines and creek mouths for suckers that day and came by there.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wanted to propose a fun "fishtogether", more for the comeradery, a few prizes and mostly bragging rights here on the forum. LOL. I hope that this can still happen at some point in the very near future. as I said, I haven't given up all hope on Marineland, cause let's face it, fishing that pond would be kick a$$. :huh: I will contact someone from SN (Zooz) and see if this is a viable option in that location. I will also ask what exactly is in that pond, as far as Carp are concerned.

maybe we could plan a trip down to Indiana or Illinois to fish for Asian Carp. all we need are a few boats and some nets. LMAO.

How would you like to join us (Match Fishing Canada) at our Winter Open in December on The Root Beer River.

The match will provide the perfect oppourtunity for you to take a first hand look at how events like this are run.

Plus you will also have the oppourtunity to get into a good number of carp and channel catfish.

We can provide you with keepnets to house your fish until the weigh in.

Please drop me a line at matchfishingcanada@sympatico.ca

Has there been a date nailed down?Send me a pm.

The date for the M.F.C. Match on Root Beer River is Saturday December 4th 2010.

Would you like to reserve a peg??

The date for the M.F.C. Match on Root Beer River is Saturday December 4th 2010.

Would you like to reserve a peg??

Yes

count me in for a peg Mersey. I deffinitely wanna check out how a contest is held and officiated. thanks. is the peg for one person, or can my wife and I fish the same peg?

Rich

Rich

The peg is for one person.

Your wife can draw another peg.

I will set you both up with keepnets to house your fish.

Drop me a like at matchfishingcanada@sympatico.ca so I can add you to the info list.

Mersey

Archived