Show and Tell

The Ketchican Kid

As summer has ended and winter is fast approaching, i thought it would be cool if everyone shared this years top catches with a pic and a story if you have one .I though this would be a fun topic. Post your winter, spring and summer pics from 2010.

Mr. teeth

IMGP1529.jpg

Laker

PA100055.jpg

Carp

P5160096.jpg

Goldfish

P5300013.jpg

K.K

I didn't get out a ton of times this year (maybe a dozen), but my goal was to get out more than previous years, and I accomplished that at least. I am hoping my work will slow down for a second so I can squeeze in one more day of carping off Pier 8 (have yet to try that spot).

My PB smallie in July:

gallery_3122_172_331084.jpg

First Mirror Carp in April:

gallery_3122_172_125596.jpg

since just this year is lame and only caught a few decent fish, ill go back a few years I got some very fun adventures, some thanks to NFN members.

caught this during the second reggatta they had in september this year, caught on a crawdad I caught there, almost pulled the rod outta my hand, a good 5 min fight.

P9020286.jpg

PB carp I got in Hamilton, while fishing with Hammercarp, caught in fall of 09 but still my favorite moment in fishing, fought for close to 20 mins weighed 21 lbs 8 oz I think, my previous PB was 14 lbs some odd oz

HHcarp9.jpg

my PB smallmouth caught on the french river about 5ish years ago, was 19" long had to be close to 4 lbs caught on a jig, from a dock, also last fish of the trip cause we where leaving a 45 mins, and I wanted to get one last fish.

100_6688.jpg

DSCI0029.jpg

DSCI00052-1.jpg

DSCI0096.jpg

DSCI0072.jpg

didnt get out much this year, but thankfully the few times I did, it resulted in days with several fish caught. The pike were from Faun Lake, stateside... caught 13 pike that weekend. and the trout are from the niagara river. landed 7 that morning.

Im not kidding, that is the biggest bluegill ive seen caught in the north, did you say it was caught in a quary?

Actually, it was caught in the pond off highway 58 in Thorold. If you're ever interested in seeing exactly where (I'm sure you know the swim, but I found a spot that produces fish that size almost regularly), shoot me a PM.

My pb carp this year wen i put sum time in to fish for them. Now im hooked!

Picture222.jpg

KENSPIC1038.jpg

On my brothers behalf! (Ham and Eggs)

KENSPIC1029.jpg

Picture134.jpg

A newbie to fishin. His pb carp and hooked to fishin now!

Picture219.jpg

Actually, it was caught in the pond off highway 58 in Thorold. If you're ever interested in seeing exactly where (I'm sure you know the swim, but I found a spot that produces fish that size almost regularly), shoot me a PM.

yeah I been there also~ few times

you can get nice size blue gils there for sure~

i dont have any pr0n but back in april richiewalleye and i tried a small creek that i had never perch fished before. water was shallow and brown but once we got our lines in it was non stop action. i think we caught over 100 that day with close to 40 keepers. i guess you should never assume anything about a body of water until you give it a try

DSCI0029.jpg

DSCI00052-1.jpg

DSCI0096.jpg

DSCI0072.jpg

didnt get out much this year, but thankfully the few times I did, it resulted in days with several fish caught. The pike were from Faun Lake, stateside... caught 13 pike that weekend. and the trout are from the niagara river. landed 7 that morning.

what and where? 7- thats great, i'd be happy getting one, I've tried a few times and the result is 0. I usually use spoons-what do you use to get 7?? nice brown

Hello,

My name is Alex, this will be my first post, so i will take this oppertunity to say hello to eveyone.

First fish of the year was this winter rainbow. Got it on one of those small yellow kwikifish with red dots

IMG_2081.jpg

next is this brown on a small rainbow trout stile yozuri under a slip float.

IMG_2109.jpg

then these spring bows

IMG00047-20100502-1530.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

Here is my PB musky. mid summer, rice lake, malibu mepps.

IMG_2227.jpg

Then early fall niagara steelhead

IMG_1921.jpg

and finally, black humber river salmon, took a small meps with a roebag on it

IMG_1933.jpg

yup,

Archived