slight interruption

Dan Andrews

Gallery is working and 2 alternate skins are available with more to come when I figure out how :D

Where do I find the skin options? There is nothing in my profile setup to allow skin selection. I like to change from the default skin. It makes it obvious that you are not logged in when you see a different skin colour.

Where do I find the skin options? There is nothing in my profile setup to allow skin selection. I like to change from the default skin. It makes it obvious that you are not logged in when you see a different skin colour.

Bottom left corner where it says IP board. The other skin really is just a bad reproduction of the first but it will change as soon as I can do it. Hunting all day tomorrow. There is also a simplified version for mobile phones. Once I buy new skins that is where you will find them.

Any IP skinners in here. We need a trouters skin, flyfishing skin, hunting skin and downriggers skin. How about an archers or long gun skin :D

Bottom left corner where it says IP board. The other skin really is just a bad reproduction of the first but it will change as soon as I can do it. Hunting all day tomorrow. There is also a simplified version for mobile phones. Once I buy new skins that is where you will find them.

Any IP skinners in here. We need a trouters skin, flyfishing skin, hunting skin and downriggers skin. How about an archers or long gun skin :D

So I removed the recently added topics box because we already have the View New Content button at the top left. Was thinking of removing the watched forums/topics box from the sidebar also. What are your thoughts? I'm hoping to remove some bulk before sending out an email to the membership. So if you have 10 accounts because you keep forgetting your password prepare for allot of email :D

I would try it out with 5 to see how it goes . People sign in at various times of the day .....or night . as long as one doesn't stay on chat for long periods , it should be fine .

Archived