The Glen

johnklander

Made it down this morn, water was perfect or so you would think, lol skunked. It was gorgeous down there, not that windy, the snow was coming down like a mofo. It was great, but no fish. I did catch a lure, the same lure I was using(one I lost the week before)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Very cool shot! :clapping: I have seen them do that b4, most likely training for search and rescue however it looks like the side door is open so they may have been helping someone film out of it.

Nice shot MHA ! I spotted the chopper quickly since you were looking at it . You never know what you might see in the glen , like a bald eagle for example . Taking pictures with snowy backgrounds usually comes out under exposed on reg.cameras , unless you fiddle with the settings to compensate the exposer . I find it easier to use the computer to brighten them up a tad & crop etc. :)

Niagara%20-chopper.jpg

Nice! 5mp cell cam.... HTC?

Nope, it's a motorola backflip. I know its not fishing related, but its an ok phone, I think the motoblur sucks and its only an adroid 1.5. I think it would be a much better phone without the motoblur and with the android 2.2 or whatever they have now. I think the next phone I get will be a htc windows phone or a new htc android, not sure yet but I've got 2 more yrs. with this 1 before I can upgrade.

ive never seen this in all my years fishing down the glen.

2011-02-05104252.jpg

sorry for it being so big, i guess it didn't save after i resized it.

An email I just received.

Shannon <sfletcher8@cogeco.ca> to Shannon <sfletcher8@cogeco.ca>

Hello Friends of Niagara Glen!

Attached are the minutes from our January meeting. Our next meeting is Thursday February 17 at 7:30 pm at the NPC Maintenance Center.

We are also looking for people to lead hikes in the Glen this spring/summer, so contact Bruce or myself if you are interested.

Do you have an amazing photo from the Glen that you would like to share? We are currently looking for pictures for our next newsletter. Please send any photos to sfletcher8@cogeco.ca or share on our facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=102332769510

Hope to see you all there!

Archived