What is goin on?

smerchly

I told you tinfoil enhances the signal! It's all part of the conspiracy!!!! They tell us that it stops the signal but we're actually helping them find us and read our thoughts. I know because when I put one on Doc Feelgood half the FBI committed suicide! :roflblack:

You are right chilli tinfoil does enhance the signal. But I made mine out of aluminium foil, 8006 alloy with trace amounts of selenium, 0.0006" thick. It was folded so that the corners made the all seeing eye over a pyramid. This is of course hidden within the folds. A real bargain at only $29.99.

I dont wear tinfoil hats, but seeing how you do are you not the nut case? btw carp, your one of the ugliest members on the forum, congratz!

Yes! :crazy: and :thx: . Bruce step aside you have been replaced as the ugliest guy on the forum.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OcHNYenN7OY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N1KvgtEnABY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Although this thread wandered off track a tad , from the bird kill off , all I am saying is I "personally" do not believe all the crap I read or hear from the media . ....and that includes the internet and even "snopes" which can be controlled by that $green$ stuff . It's sad really that we ordinary folk are kept in the dark while the super powers dictate how their world will look in the future . As one of my fishing buds said , screw the world , what will be will be , so go fishing & enjoy . Andrew2x2 may have some truths in his post & most will laugh it off , but I will take it as info way outside the box where some our our past crazy people have predicted outlandish things that came to pass . Many young folk these days believe we will get nuked so they believe the old saying , "eat ,drink & be merry ,for tomorrow may never come" . Translation.......catch the fish while you can ! :Gonefishing: If we get a "scientific" answer to why all the birds perished , I ,for one , will not accept the answer as totally true . Good thing there is lots of furry little animals out there to help pull the wool over our eyes :rolleyes:

Archived