I Need A Banner Made

cplummer

Hey Cliff,

what size does the banner need to be, do you want some picture images on this also.

Do you have an idea of what your looking for or open to input.

Gord

Gord..

The banner needs to be 400 x 90 with a picture or 2 would be nice..

If someone makes me a nice one i will deliver a package of some really sweet steelhead baits...

Cliff

Nice Frank! I was looking into making some banners today too...ended up losing my patience with some of the free sites' software though...maybe I'll try again this weekend.

I just use a mixture of paint shop pro 7 and windows paint, and I go to a couple of the free banner sites to get font ideas and then download the free fonts online available for download, usually if I make a banner I add pictures but man that has been a chore to do, my patience is running thin with that haha.

Dont' pay for one. Go to www.vistaprint.ca and make your own banner, with your own logos, etc...Every other few weeks they have deals where you can make one banner free. Free business cards, banners, pens, etc.

Cliff, I have just over 20 years in the sign biz, designing and manufacturing and the one you are picking is a good choice. However the main text ( your business name) needs to have a bold outline around it so it is more legible. The way it is your name seems segmented into sections due to the whitish color of the fishing lines. Good font, good layout. just trying to help you get the best advertising.

another way you can acomplish that is increasing the height of the business name. if you go with an outline it should be a medium grey color or black

Thank you for the advice

Archived