Nhl Trade Deadline

Frank81

I Love hockey, and this year in Southern Ontario, arenas seem to be the only place that has ice. :)

The NHL trade deadline is approaching, and Rick Nash seems to be the biggest trade that will happen this deadline, IF Columbus can get a deal done. I am curious as to where he will end up, Toronto, LA, Philly ? who knows maybe even the Sabres? and Jeff Carter may be on the way out of Columbus also.

Also,

Toronto needs to make some changes if they want to keep a playoff spot and be legitimate contenders to at least go deep in the playoffs, their defence has been crap lately and it is beyond me as to why Reimer gets most of the starts when Gustavsson (sp) has been the stronger goaltender all season.

I Love hockey, and this year in Southern Ontario, arenas seem to be the only place that has ice. :)

The NHL trade deadline is approaching, and Rick Nash seems to be the biggest trade that will happen this deadline, IF Columbus can get a deal done. I am curious as to where he will end up, Toronto, LA, Philly ? who knows maybe even the Sabres? and Jeff Carter may be on the way out of Columbus also.

Also,

Toronto needs to make some changes if they want to keep a playoff spot and be legitimate contenders to at least go deep in the playoffs, their defence has been crap lately and it is beyond me as to why Reimer gets most of the starts when Gustavsson (sp) has been the stronger goaltender all season.

Don't waste your time trying to figure out the leafs mentallity.I have my fingers crossed hoping the Habs can sqeak past em!A strong finish for Price & there in.Both teams seem to make the worst trades available every year!

Don't waste your time trying to figure out the leafs mentallity.I have my fingers crossed hoping the Habs can sqeak past em!A strong finish for Price & there in.Both teams seem to make the worst trades available every year!

Very true! Might as well throw Calgary into that mix too, all three of those teams are hard to judge when it comes to trades.

However I am interested in seeing who does what, this is such an exciting time of the year for me when it comes to the NHL, well this and July 1st free agent day..lol

Tell me how a team with Celine Dion as Captain can win?? If I was burke, I would be throwing everything at them to get Nash......Rip that "C" off of Celines shirt and paste it on Nash. Him and Shenn have been nothing but Pilons....lol. Ok, so you know how I feel about the leafs.........lol. Leafs scouts should be all fired....they have some good young talent, but mostly 4th line players anywhere else.........Lupil, Lombardi, Bozak, Kessel, and Grabovski and thats it. They need a leader for that team......NASH is the man....if Burke fails to get him, forget about the playoffs this year or next.

Archived