Icedogs Next Series Starts Friday

larry b

I think i might bring the boy out for a game.I grew up watching the Thunder but have not been to a Dog's game yet.

You can't go wrong with that decision! When I was a kid, I loved it when my dad would take me to a Falcon's game (playoffs were on a completely different level of excitement as well). I can only imagine what a Dog's game would be like for your son :)

Tickets have been sold out for all the play off games so far! And depending on your boys age I would recomend section C right in the front row you see everything.... I can't wait because Sportsnet is getting a slap in the face because the Dogs made it to the conference final. And Sportsnet basicly said we will not broadcast games in you'r arena because the arena is outdated. So tune in on friday to see the Niagara boys in action!

What time will you be getting there around! I'll yell hey Larry if i see you :P this series is going to be tough but the dogs will win it they just have to keep rolling there lines all 4 lines are awesomely good

Yeah the dogs have to break through the rust right away tonight! They have been off for a week! I am sure they will come out flying I have yet to see a game where they have not given 110% Just hopefully Visentine can break the rust in the warm up X.X

We made it out & had a great time.The oshawa goalie played amazing,Hopfully we can make it out if/when they come home for a game 5 or 6.Thanks for bringing up the topic guys or i would have missed out!

We made it out & had a great time.The oshawa goalie played amazing,Hopfully we can make it out if/when they come home for a game 5 or 6.Thanks for bringing up the topic guys or i would have missed out!the atmosphere was great in there last night eh?Great game

That was the worst game I have seen visantin play ever

I said pullem after the 2nd goal.you could tell he wasn't on.Festerini is a good goalie too.That being said they need to recognize Ottawa s sniper's next game

Where do you work Jordan that's awesome! But visantine made it up tonight he scored to make the series 2-1 visantine goal put the dogs ahead 5-2

im a line cook at shoeless joes in the fairview mall. i walked in to work that day and was told i had to made 35 turkey clubs with 35 salads and 35 containers to put the dressing in... it was fun to make at least.

Archived