License (Dog)

snakeman4

well i was made aware today that you need a license to own a dog. i was charged by SPCA today. News to me, maybe to a few others. 45$ a year every year purchased before january and every january untill your dog passes. Although, i have owned a dog(s) for over 20 years, most of them comming from the humain society (the place to buy said lisence) i have never once been asked or told by a vet, officer, border official, ANYONE that my dog requires a lisence. just a heads up for anyone else who owned a furry fluffy critter and also is in the dark about dog lisences. oh and its a 120$ fine for not having tags, and its still a fine if the tags are not on your dog. i knew dogs need rabies tags and immunization tags etc, but no vet or breeder or anyone informed me about anything else i needed. maybe should have done more research i guess, well hope this helps someone else out who doesnt know. live and learn.

My sister and brother in law got their dog from the Fort Erie SPCA got the dog licence and the next year the SPCA came to the door and said that if they did not get the new licence they would fine them and take the dog. The next day they dog napped the dog and the fine was uped to 500.00 dollars. Just watch out for the Fort Erie SPCA Nazis they will kidnap your dog just to extort money from you.....

• 2 months later...

some rectal monkey was going door to door in my nieghbourhood about 2 weeks ago. a real tool box, he gave me the senior price so i would rat out my nieghbours as to who has dogs. i am not even 30 yet, he also verbally assaulted a 12 year old, so you think for erie is bad watch out for welland they hire some real pecker breathes.

Archived