Anyone Heard From Bigugli (Bruce) Recently?

dunder

Bruce 's computer is down . He has other priorities to take care of first before getting the pc looked after . He is doing well , stopped in with his doggie to play with my doggie and chew the fat .

Bruce 's computer is down . He has other priorities to take care of first before getting the pc looked after . He is doing well , stopped in with his doggie to play with my doggie and chew the fat .

Thanks Bill.

Thanks Bill.

Good to hear he's ok.

If he needs any help with his computer, I would be willing to help....no charge.

Bruce is a big boy with a BIG heart . He has a few health problems but that won't keep him at home staring at the walls ! He has been fishing and does some farm work looking after his big garlic and hot pepper patch for his excellent salsa . Thanks for your concerns for Bruce , he will be back on board soon , & Dave , thanks for the offer to help , I'll relay the message to him .

Archived