1 Year Today

marth11

Well guys today marks the 1 year of my Papa's death, and a lot of you don't know how close we where, he taught me to be who I am, he is my hero, I am trying to be like him a hard working man with strong family values, a lot of you do prob know is that he was an advent angler, he taught me how to jig for walleye, and how to rig a smelt net as well, he always had some funny fishing story from back in days when he went to Bob Caygen, like how he would get people to leave his spot and stories of canoeing, so many to tell but so little time, well I thought I would post this as my way to help deal with this loss, I am still mourning and I may not be the best place to write this, but I am sure some if not all of you know how I feel when losing some one you where extremely close to, it's shocking and I would like to say to anyone who lost a loved one recently and want someone to talk to, feel free to message me.

Here is a song I find help me deal with the grief.

[media=]

[/media]

Nov161751.jpgMy Papa is the only guy holding the fish :lol: but I am sure you knew that

RIP Papa love you always and miss you always, will see you on the water in heaven.

11/14/26 - 6/30/11

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bassmaster...i have met you a couple of times...you don't know me...i am quite abit older than you, but your papa would be proud of you as you are a gentleman and kind hearted.....and i'm sure thats all he would care about....you are doing him proud!!!

Hey Bassmaster...i have met you a couple of times...you don't know me...i am quite abit older than you, but your papa would be proud of you as you are a gentleman and kind hearted.....and i'm sure thats all he would care about....you are doing him proud!!!

I'll second that . I have fished with Joey many times & he is a kind hearted person . Very nice gesture to your Papa Joey , he would be pleased .

Archived