SWILL

rick

Now that we have a poll asking what the best date would be for a swill, it's now time to find out who will be going so a place can be booked soon. I'm hoping that this one will attract those members who are active here but have never been to one before as I'm sure you have seen the reports and photos of the past swills where everyone had a great time and have won some great fishing stuff, so sign up below and let's set a new swill record!! Add your name to the list;

1) Me :o

2)

3)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fishstick

:o .... I'll have to think about it.

Okay I'm in!

:lol:

And for all of those who aren't sure, or are nervous about coming alone, hell, I was really nervous but I did it, and don't regret it. You'd be surprised just how many great people there are on these forums.

And yes, that's a compliment to all here that I have met. If you're worried about showing up alone, don't sweat it, I'll drag you in and introduce you.

Btw Rick, we need some sort of entertainment this time, say like, Walter Ostanek?

How about pin the tail on.....say the tail that's in there..... :o

PM me Rick, I have a few ideas....I think.

Guest fishstick
depends on how i'm feeling, won't know until the 15th of June tho :o

18980[/snapback]

Nevermind Mister, just get yer butt there...... :o

What the hell are you doing up so early Rick, Crappy Tire isn't open!  :o

Today is day 1 for next weeks sale stuff so I wanted to camp out front to make sure I get my $5 pistol sprayer. :o

Updated list, we need more.

1) Me :(

2) dr. feelgood

3) Flywire

4) fishstick

5) chilli

6) Fishin-nut

7) Tommy_Niagara

8) and his wife

9) scottydog

10) Ingrid

Nevermind Mister, just get yer butt there......  :P

18982[/snapback]

Alright, you talked me into it... i'll be there with the wife, not sure how long we'll stay, but long enough to eat taht's for sure :(:D (shut up with the fat jokes Reg :P )

Guest fishstick

Here's an idea....

Everyone who is coming, pitch in maximum $20 and buy something fishing related to add to the prize packs. Alot of stuff was donated last swill, and I don't think it's fair for everyone to come out and have the same people always supplying the prizes.

We are a family of sorts, right?

Any proceeds can go to getting a new server. Instead of making a monetary donation to Rick, it can be done this way.

Btw, where's Robby Mac?

And howz about Frop, Jeets, Cliffy, Reg, BMJohnny, and everyone else....

Rick said that there would be 200 free postings to the first 30 posters at the swill!

Sorry Reg, you posted before I edited.... :(

Guest fishstick
Beer, Food, Fishing Talk and laughing at Catfish's Finger... count me and the Mrs in...

19018[/snapback]

Catfish's finger? You mean they started the statue in Port, that's all they need....lmao!!!!

NFN to all posters.......where are youuuuuuuuuu???????

Guest bradley_p

hope to get out with the girl friend after the family get toghter at my dads in fort erie. Tom you sure this time 3 strikes your out bud lol

brad

I'll let Catfish tell the tale at the swill...lol..it's a good one

19023[/snapback]

oh no... he's not gonna make us guess the story like he did with his nickname, is he? :(:D

Updated list...again. Still lots to hear from. :( If you still haven't voted for the swill date, please do so in the other thread.

1) Me :D

2) dr. feelgood

3) Flywire

4) fishstick

5) chilli

6) Fishin-nut

7) Tommy_Niagara

8) and his wife

9) scottydog

10) Ingrid

11) Gill Finigan

12) Mrs. Finigan

13) spanky

14) and his wife

15) IBleedCanadian

Guest fishstick
This is the third one? :D

19056[/snapback]

If you don't come to this one, you'll be known as Tommy "No Show" Niagara.

No excuses this time mister!!!!! :(

maybe tommy is some kind of bot that just randomly posts and happens to make sense some of the time that would be why he isnt ever seen anywhere ....

hmmmm

or jsut maybe he is too busy stealing Russian Water to bother with NFN get togethers.

Archived