SWILL

rick

I don't get it. Over 600 views too but still only 22 going?? ;) There are several members here that post daily but have never been to a swill and haven't mentioned they are going to this one.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smike
I don't get it. Over 600 views too but still only 22 going??  ;)  There are several members here that post daily but have never been to a swill and haven't mentioned they are going to this one.

19318[/snapback]

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll........................... yer catching me on a bad night brother but..... yer making me feel guilty, snicker..... I may be able to drop in for a couple of coolies before moving on to another commitment.

Wife and God willing!

MIke

Rick, you want me to start roughing up the non - attendees?

19352[/snapback]

hmmm

define. i may be willing to buy beer if that powers ya up to doing so!

always enjoy a good battle since there is no hockey.

Hey Dr. Maybe we just need rick to say that a certin picture will apear on the main page every time you log on ;);) and I don't think we will have a prob getting 50 to the swilly :lol: Catfish

Hey Dr. Maybe we just need rick to say that a certin picture will apear on the main page every time you log on

That will never happen. My computer would not operate properly with that picture on the hard drive so I had to delete it. It's like it was on strike until I got rid of it. :P

Updated list.

1) Me :P

2) dr. feelgood

3) Flywire

4) fishstick

5) chilli

6) Fishin-nut

7) Tommy_Niagara

8) and his wife

9) scottydog

10) Ingrid

11) Gill Finigan

12) Mrs. Finigan

13) spanky

14) and his wife

15) IBleedCanadian

16) Jeetmuck

17) and his wife

18) Sirfishalot

19) Perch man

20) and his wife

21) ROB MCINTOSH

22) Tim Bromund

23) niagarafisher

24) and his wife

25) smike

:):D If I remember right the last time I looked across the street I think I seen a 4x4 poster of it on his wall :P I just didn't want any one to know I knew him so I didn't say anything :P:lol: Catfish

Guest fishstick

It's quite possible that alot of posters who haven't posted about this are from out of town, and they may be concerned with the drive here, the drive back after a few or accommodations for the night. Other than that, they just have no interest.

People, you know not what you miss......

The proceeds of this swill should be donated to.... ickray, so we can get a better server for these forums, since I have seen no mention of supporting any other group this time other than our own.

If you can't donate any prizes, a silent auction will be held at midnight for Dr.Feelgoods thong, a scuffle with Cliff, bradley_p's boat :P , 6lbs of chillis peppers, a night with Rick for the ladies, Tommy's cartopper and 2 free cussing sessions with Mr. McIntosh.

:)

Yes, we need new servers and perhaps a spell check for our cussing, ranting, bad grammar friend.... oh, i'll throw in a freebie and teach him where the CAPS lock button is :P

*ducks and looks around nervously*

j/p Rob :D:P:lol::)

But come on ya'll... i've got a few things i'll throw in for prizes... :)

Hey Dr. Maybe we just need rick to say that a certin picture will apear on the main page every time you log on  :)  :P and I don't think we will have a prob getting 50 to the swilly :D Catfish

19365[/snapback]

50 women

But come on ya'll... i've got a few things i'll throw in for prizes... :)

19390[/snapback]

as long as it isnt the curse!

how bout some tylenol 3s :P

Guest fishstick
Yes, we need new servers and perhaps a spell check for our cussing, ranting, bad grammar friend....

C'mon spanky, without all of that, this place just wouldn't be the same. I think it's a great melting pot for all thoughts, knowledge, dreams and BS!!!.

What else could you possibly want in a website.... :P

Hey Spanky: YOU TALKEN TO ME you #@$%@@@ AND %$#@*% AND ANOTHER THING %$#!@!@! See you at the swilly :) AND TO YOU THATS MR. CATFISH :P

IBC- i ahave no curse, it's you with the curse B) .... and tylenol 3's, naw, i should be sporting some vicotin or something a little stronger :lol:

FS... what you say is true no doubt... i enjoy it aswell, hence the j/p and smilies :lol:... sometimes i have to re-read his posts, but really i have nothing better to do at the time so it's no biggie for me :) ... and i'm more than positive people make very little sense of what i say anyways :D:P

:)... between you Rob and the feelgooder-do-gooder this place would not nearly be as entertaining ... you all are too much :D ... and yes Sir, Mr. Sir, Yes Sir... Mr. Catfish it is :P :P

Guest fishstick
lol you wish fishstick im going need to find somewhere to hide it now Tommy_Niagara know where it is

brad

19408[/snapback]

I'll find it....

:P

Just to let everyone know, it's now official. The next NFN swill will take place on Saturday June 18th at the Lazy Lizard on Ontario Street in St. Catharines at 7pm. :P It will be the same deal as last time with everyone getting all you can eat pizza and wings for $8 a head and will be in the back room. So far 25 have said they are going, which would match the numbers of the last swill, but it would sure be nice to get the numbers up past the 30 mark so if you are a regular here and have never been to one, I can assure you it's a great night out and you wont be disappointed if you attend.

If you decide to go, please post here so you can be added to the list and I can have a more accurate number to tell the staff a few days before.

Cheers, Rick. :D

Guest fishstick

Sorry, but I saw that this thread was starting to slip down the list a little. Just wanted to bring it back up to everyones attention!!!!

:lol:

Sorry, but I saw that this thread was starting to slip down the list a little. Just wanted to bring it back up to everyones attention!!!!

:D

I can do better then that....it's now pinned!!! :lol:

Archived