SWILL

rick

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fishstick

Where's Jeets? And BBRich and PickyHunter and Mr. Laketrout Cuthbertson and Robbie Mac and Tim Bromund from N.Y.State, and all then rest???? I'll name a few more later......

I know my pal Cliffmeister can't make it. :dunno:

But where the heck is everyone else.....

Can I mark myself down as a definite maybe? I'd like to make it across the river for one of these events, but I don't know my work schedule that far in advance to commit for certain. I may not even be in town on the 18th. Oh well, all I can say is I'll try.

Tim

Guest fishstick
Can I mark myself down as a definite maybe?  I'd like to make it across the river for one of these events, but I don't know my work schedule that far in advance to commit for certain.  I may not even be in town on the 18th.  Oh well, all I can say is I'll try.

Tim

19100[/snapback]

Just getchyer (<--- is that a word?) butt on up here fella. We'll work on a sleepover for ya.

Ack!! I've been offline since Saturday night with a broken Cogeco modem and just plugged the new one in now and there is a lot to catch up on, not only here but emails as well.

Anyhoo, here's the updated list. It's still not growing like I thought it would though. :) Where is everyone?? I'm only putting those on the list that said they are coming for sure and I don't want to book anything till we get 20.

1) Me :blahblah1:

2) dr. feelgood

3) Flywire

4) fishstick

5) chilli

6) Fishin-nut

7) Tommy_Niagara

8) and his wife

9) scottydog

10) Ingrid

11) Gill Finigan

12) Mrs. Finigan

13) spanky

14) and his wife

15) IBleedCanadian

16) Jeetmuck

17) and his wife

18) Sirfishalot

19) Perch man

20) and his wife

Whats the record turn out so far?

The first swill had 20 and the last one I believe had around 25 so I was hoping it would get larger with every new swill. There are many regular posters on this site that still haven't made it to one yet. :) If someone needs a ride, just post here and i'm sure it wont be a problem.

I will go and bring my wife if she is not mad at me that day :blahblah1:

Jeff

Bring her flowers the day before. :) I'll add you to the list above.

Rick: Don't see my name on the list CATFISH :lol: I think I said I was in wait a min I'll check ------------ yup I did. And as far as the finger story it will be healed up by then and nobody will notice :lol: and it didn't stop me from catchen fish :P Catfish

Guest fishstick
Were is it going to be at this time?

19187[/snapback]

Most likely the Lazy Lizard in the Henley Plaza at Ontario St and the QEW in St.Kitts.

Guest Jeetmuck

I never noticed if the waitress smelled good there...Anybody?... :lol:

As long as the last guy into the area is there for entertainment it should be a good get together. Rob I still owe you one...don't lemme forget... :lol:

On a side note, maybe we need to compile a list of prizes to bring and set out for the draws. I think Chilli might have some left over from the last one... :P

Guest chilli
:lol: A few. I'm so busy I hardly ever get to fish! I'm keeping a select few and either raffling off the rest or giving to a kids program. Hey we better get a location and time down. Why not the lazy lizard around 7 on the 18th of June? Too late to pick another location or date anyways. Hey Jeets that waitress had a wonderfly sculptured frame but no smell :lol: .

Oops, sorry catfish. Me bad. :lol: Who else is missing from the list?

1) Me :lol:

2) dr. feelgood

3) Flywire

4) fishstick

5) chilli

6) Fishin-nut

7) Tommy_Niagara

8) and his wife

9) scottydog

10) Ingrid

11) Gill Finigan

12) Mrs. Finigan

13) spanky

14) and his wife

15) IBleedCanadian

16) Jeetmuck

17) and his wife

18) Sirfishalot

19) Perch man

20) and his wife

21) ROB MCINTOSH

22) Tim Bromund

OK: Let me get this right 52 comments on this swilly and only 22 say they will attend. I know work has alot to do with it but we are talking a saturday night here so whats the problem :worthy: Get your name on the list and lets go we can't have CHILLI walking away with all the goodies again plus if you snooze you loose and you will miss a great night and what a better way to meet all that you talk to here you never know you also may learn something from the old Catfish :lol: PS/ You can always bring a fellow fisher person it's just not for members :D

Archived