SWILL

rick

Cool, i'm glad you decided to go. :dunno: Here's the list so far. Still waiting to hear from some regulars.

1) Me ;)

2) dr. feelgood

3) Flywire

4) fishstick

5) chilli

6) Fishin-nut

7) Tommy_Niagara

8) and his wife

9) scottydog

10) Ingrid

11) Gill Finigan

12) Mrs. Finigan

13) spanky

14) and his wife

15) IBleedCanadian

16) Jeetmuck

17) and his wife

18) Sirfishalot

19) Perch man

20) and his wife

21) ROB MCINTOSH

22) Tim Bromund

23) niagarafisher

24) and his wife

25) smike

26) bigfish1965

27) bucketmouthjohnny

28) johnlevick

29) and his lady

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heh. I don't know what happened to my post, but I will have another charter to donate plus some good prize packs

I found it, it's in the other thread. :Gonefishing:

Can I add Bob the Builder to the list yet?

I'm not sure yet, but the wife may tag along. Damn, there goes my chance at rubbernecking all night

Oh how I love being 17 :Gonefishing: I might be able to pull a couple rapalas out of my hat to put in as prized I know of a place where it wont break me buying them :Gonefishing:

Guest cplummer
Oh how I love being 17 :lol: I might be able to pull a couple rapalas out of my hat to put in as prized I know of a place where it wont break me buying them ;)

19713[/snapback]

wow yet another very thoughtfull kid...

Guest fishstick
i'm donating 100 streamers (hand tied)in a case but i'm so sorry i can't be there as i have to work...

cliff...

19791[/snapback]

Saturday sure was busy there though, huh? The wife and I stopped in for a drink after the wedding, and the place was so busy, I couldn't find you. (a smilie should be inserted here but I decided to leave it out).

:worthy: <--- but there's one.....lol.

Guest fishstick
yea, im interested

19848[/snapback]

Is that a yes or a no? :worthy:

Btw, where's that Sue Watson anglerette who posts once in awhile?

Also, are there any double identity posters coming? How will I know "who is who".......lol...... :lol:

And what about the people who post stuff for sale all the time? I have "yet" to see one of their posts on this swill thread.....hmmm, and all along I thought that they liked this website for the posts. :worthy:

Guest Sue Watson 1
Is that a yes or a no?  :worthy:

Btw, where's that Sue Watson anglerette who posts once in awhile?

Also, are there any double identity posters coming? How will I know "who is who".......lol......  :lol:

And what about the people who post stuff for sale all the time? I have "yet" to see one of their posts on this swill thread.....hmmm, and all along I thought that they liked this website for the posts.  :worthy:

19859[/snapback]

Ok OK you got my attention Fishstick, :P but as of now I am not sure we can commit. We will be leavin in less than a week for St Clair getting ready for the Canadian Open. I will know more when the time comes. I will not count us in yet......but it may be possible. B)

Guest fishstick
Sounds like fun but I'm from Brantford-----and I have a drinking problem.  One shot and PHHHHT.  :P  Later,  Gord

19870[/snapback]

My sister has the same problem. One drink and she's flactuating all night....lol. :P

C'mon Gord, stick to iced tea like I do.

Sue Watson..... hope you make it out.

Sue: you & mike have to show up , how can I buy you an 18th aniv. (shot,pop) and wish you another 18 and a good luck at the canadian open. :P Catfish

Guest cplummer
Saturday sure was busy there though, huh? The wife and I stopped in for a drink after the wedding, and the place was so busy, I couldn't find you. (a smilie should be inserted here but I decided to leave it out).

:angry:  <--- but there's one.....lol.

19841[/snapback]

i had to call in sick that day stickyfishy and yeah we usually get about 3,000 people a day on a sat through the doors .I told ya we are the biggest and buziest place besides toronto !!! it's a ZOO with fights :P god i love fights :P

cliff...

Guest fishstick
I'm not much of a swiller.  But I bet the stories are worth the price of admisssion.  I will do my best to be there.

20017[/snapback]

I saw the old guy name and I thought it might be Rick posting under a new alias.

:lol:

Hope you make it Mr. Elderly Person...... :lol:

Btw.....there's plenty of stories here each and everyday..... :D

I saw the old guy name and I thought it might be Rick posting under a new alias. :lol:

Oh hardie hardie har har har. :D

Archived