SWILL

rick

Looks like I'm going to be missing out on a swingin swiggin swillin good time :( I'm heading to Quinte to the trailer for the weekend . I'll have to be satisfied with a plate of eyes and fries washed down with a few suds :(:(:):blush::lol: Just heard on the weather network that Belleville has a tornado warning ..... ......now , about that trailer.... :lol:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fishstick

As long as you're not anywhere near Kansas smerchly, you should be alright!

Sorry you won't be able to make it, you're a fine gentleman and will be missed.

Have a safe weekend smerchly. :lol:

Sorry Scottydog, I know this waas directed towards Rick, but a rod'n'reel combo would be fantastic!

If everyone attending could pitch in even just $10, consider it a donation towards something that we all frequent most days of the week, it would be more than appreciated!!!!

Hey, even a few dollars in lures, weights, bobbers, hooks.....whatever, it will not go to waste. And although some may have no use for their prize, there's always a "little one" out there who would love to have it in their tacklebox.

One thing though, instead of winners picking their prizes, lets sort them out, and put them all in bags. This way nobody knows what's in it, and they get what they pick. That seems fair enough.

Or we could do a "Let's Make a Deal" type game.  :lol:  Take the prize, or go for what's in Doc Feelgoods pocket.....  :D

20588[/snapback]

Great Idea there with the bag for the prizes, one idea would be to write down on a piece of paper if there is a rod to go with the bag the name of the rod so no one would know which bag has the rods in it...just a suggestion.

This is posted on behalf of spanky by Mrs. Spanky as he is still in the hospital recoperating from his surgery.

Great Idea there with the bag for the prizes, one idea would be to write down on a piece of paper if there is a rod to go with the bag the name of the rod so no one would know which bag has the rods in it...just a suggestion.

This is posted on behalf of spanky by Mrs. Spanky as he is still in the hospital recoperating from his surgery.

20708[/snapback]

Hey Spanky: Give my best to Mrs. Spanky. Hope for a speedy recovery. Being in the hospital sucks. All the best to you both. Good fishing. Scottydog

Guest fishstick

Hi Mrs. Spanky, could you please pass on a message to Mr. Spanky that we all wish him well, and we hope that he gets back where he belongs real soon.

Thank you from all of us.

:lol:

Mrs. Spanky .. tell spanky to hurry up and heal there are some eyes out there for him to catch ...

all the best with recovery hope ya make it back to normal ...... *just gonna leave it at that.

IBC

PS I may not be at the swill. might be going up to meet the girl's parents and friends which may involve fishing :angry:

:angry: Wellcome Mrs. Spanky: You may want to print this mesage off for the old spankster: Get well you @#$%$#@ and $#@%#$@ and don't give the good people a hard time or they just may take somthing else off and then Mrs. spanky may not be to happy ;) Hope to see you and the better half at the swill and just take care you old @#$%$# Oh and just to make you feel better have a $#@!% and another #$%^#@$ :dunno: Catfish

Guest bradley_p

ok guys something is wrong we have 30 people going and a 137 replies and we have 576 registered members. come on guys its lots of fun and prizes to be won.

brad

Guest fishstick
ok guys something is wrong we have 30 people going and a 137 replies and we have 576 registered members. come on guys its lots of fun and prizes to be won.

brad

20803[/snapback]

I hear ya bradley, but with this being only the 3rd swill it'll take awhile before this thing catches on. It's too bad that it's not advertised elsewhere. Some posters are just that, posters. Some have to work, some live out of town, although Tim is coming from West Seneca, N.Y., so I can't see why they can't make it.... :worthy: , and some I guess just prefer to remain anonymous, and with all the joking around with the talk of booze and thongs, well....I guess some people just aren't into that kinda thing.

But you're absoulutely right, they will miss a good time. I was hesitant to go to my first one, but I went, and I haven't regretted it for one second!

You'd never meet a better bunch of people all in one room at the same time....anywhere!!! I'm honoured to have met the ones I did, and look forward to meeting many more.

Sincerely,

fishstick

brad

20803[/snapback]

remember half of the 137 is fishstick just rambling

;)

Guest fishstick

That's not true.....

And to think I was going to buy you a few shots of Jagr.... :blush:

I still blame it on the heatwave we had.

IS IT HERE YET??????? ;)

Guest fishstick
:lol:  :lol: Hey Fish'y:Could I have my light blue one back :lol:  Catfish

20919[/snapback]

But that's my favourite Rob..... :D

Time to get ready, see you all there..... :lol:

Archived