Bsl Rally

smerchly

After reading this on another fishing forum ..........

"For the Hamilton People

Advocate John Zernikel is organizing a World Wide Walk for "The world is my Voice * Lennox* "Hope for Change" Pit bull Walk Saturday July 21 2012 @ 1 pm @ City Hall St. Catharines on Church Street. Hope to see you at this Rally/Walk for change."

I decided to join in today ........not a soul with a dog in sight . I hung around for an hour & talked to some market venders , bought some peaches & popped corn for carp.......but it was quite apparent there was no rally happening . I think the info I read was the wrong date or city . The day wasn't wasted however , as I parked at the beer store......

If anyone is looking for a quality dog food , television cook Rachael Ray has put in a lot of time to create a dog food for her dog , a Staff.Terrier , which has nothing but food that she would eat herself . Her dog means a lot to her & she now has this food for the public . We bought a bag to try at Walmart which costs almost half of our present dry dog food , and the dog loves it . I put more trust into people like Rachael Ray who love animals & she knows all about nutrition for them as well as humans . Here is a photo of her with her Staff Terrier and her great food for our canine friends .

nutrish.jpg

Archived