New Place To Paddle/fish

YakFisher

I'm off tomorrow and want to put into a new place to fish from my kayak. I've done the upper, done Erie, welland river, port d, Jordan harbour, MartinDale pond, chipawa creek, and I even put into Gibson last year illegally. Lol. I really want to find something new and fresh for me. I think I enjoy the excitement of fishing new water and tracking down fish more than catching multiple fish at a familiar spot. If anyone has anything in mind for me, I'd love some input for somewhere in Niagara. Thanks.

Hit the Canal. Jerkbaits on the outside weed edge ;) You won't be dissapointed! Oh yea, do you have a 10 ft orange tarpon? Do you drive a jetta? jw cause I saw a guy going through tims drivethru the other day at work with one on the roof and thought...ahhh wish that was me headin out hah

Most creeks are not very good paddling this year due to drought but the Welland River is huge. Most of it seems mono-scenic but it has some nice spots. This spring I paddled Lion's Creek from the canal to Chippawa Creek but it's not going to be possible again until spring. But there is a variety of fish in the Welland River and learning it will take you a few decades

Hit the Canal. Jerkbaits on the outside weed edge ;) You won't be dissapointed! Oh yea, do you have a 10 ft orange tarpon? Do you drive a jetta? jw cause I saw a guy going through tims drivethru the other day at work with one on the roof and thought...ahhh wish that was me headin out hah

That's me.

Archived